• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found the whole Lady Di carry on sickening, it was just plain embarrassing ! Candle in wind queen of f***ing hearts my arse, she spent enough on running around the globe getting f****d by pakis

Not all for the worse, it was the end of the road for the IRA.......they died as a paramilitary organisation that day. However, our own politicians have used the event to make our lives worse and

I went not long after the attack and it was still.a huge building site, a complete mess with just that 1 little church sat on the side of it...god knows how it survived! Went back a few years ago

Posted Images

What gets forgotten in all this tit for tat shit is that no f****n Middle East war ,crusade whatever was fought in my name or that of much of Britain but tis us that have suffered through some raghead taking humbredge years later .Pull all our troops from the East and set them up on border watch here to do what we pay them for and not some c**ts agenda .
Let the ragheads kill each other ffs ,they will still sell us oil no matter what occurs .

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

War is the wrong word.their terrorists,not soldiers.fighting for religion more than anything.

British soldiers ain't going around shooting or targeting kids but they think their a perfectly legitimate target.seems like your justifying it because if our history.

Apart from the Afghan and the 2 gulf war which I think were unnecessary all other wars that I know of had to be fought for.

Just thinking out loud.happy to be put right.

The second gulf war and Afghan wars were the first wars in my lifetime and, as far as I can make out, in British history where there definitely was a sense of “what the f**k is this about, this is bollocks” amongst the general population......there was a definite collective national unease about those wars.

People were 100% behind the lads as they always are, but the countries involvement in those wars and what they were for?.....I’m not so sure, I don’t think so.

It couldn’t have helped seemingly being forced to bend over as a race to people we were being told were our enemy internationally and an asset nationally ?.......which f***ing is it, friend or foe?......because most ordinary British blokes know the answer already.

911 changed the world, there was a massive shift there.......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
23 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Ground zero, well NYC generally, is a worthwhile place to visit. Try to get a feel for the magnitude of that event.

I look forward to going again. It’s an iconic city in global culture and unfortunately 9/11 significantly contributed to that.

I thought NYC was a total shit hole and couldn’t wait to come home. We spent 3 days looking up at stuff and 3 days looking down from the buildings we had been looking up !!!! I wouldn’t want to go back if the ticket came with £500 tied to it. Chicago, on the other hand, is a stunning place and easily the best city we have ever visited. 

44 minutes ago, jessdale said:

I thought NYC was a total shit hole and couldn’t wait to come home. We spent 3 days looking up at stuff and 3 days looking down from the buildings we had been looking up !!!! I wouldn’t want to go back if the ticket came with £500 tied to it. Chicago, on the other hand, is a stunning place and easily the best city we have ever visited. 

My Brother was in Vegas for the Bruno v Tyson fight back late 80s mate, he flew to New York for a few days and said it was a pretty scary place.....this was from a man brought up in darkest south London who was fighting from the day he could stand up ! Lol 

In fact he said he went for a walk and two coppers stopped and said “He buddy, we can tell you are a tourist....don’t be walking in this area at night” and they gave him a ride back to his hotel ! Lol 

6 hours ago, ginger beard said:

War is the wrong word.their terrorists,not soldiers.fighting for religion more than anything.

British soldiers ain't going around shooting or targeting kids but they think their a perfectly legitimate target.seems like your justifying it because if our history.

Apart from the Afghan and the 2 gulf war which I think were unnecessary all other wars that I know of had to be fought for.

Just thinking out loud.happy to be put right.

Half a million people killed in the middle east from 9/11 how many of them do you think were children?  And thats just Afghanistan and Iraq I'm no lover of Muslims but who the fcuk in their right minds thinks that's going to go without them looking some kind of vengeance. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Half a million people killed in the middle east from 9/11 how many of them do you think were children?  And thats just Afghanistan and Iraq I'm no lover of Muslims but who the fcuk in their right minds thinks that's going to go without them looking some kind of vengeance. 

Fair enough.target kids on an evening out.i don't know what the parents are complaining about.

34 minutes ago, WILF said:

My Brother was in Vegas for the Bruno v Tyson fight back late 80s mate, he flew to New York for a few days and said it was a pretty scary place.....this was from a man brought up in darkest south London who was fighting from the day he could stand up ! Lol 

In fact he said he went for a walk and two coppers stopped and said “He buddy, we can tell you are a tourist....don’t be walking in this area at night” and they gave him a ride back to his hotel ! Lol 

We never felt unsafe Wilf but the place was a shit hole. It was filthy, stinking and noisy . We never went more than a minute without hearing a police/fire/ambulance siren the whole time we were there. That’s probably why it’s the city that never sleeps. If I never visit again it will be too soon !!!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, jessdale said:

We never felt unsafe Wilf but the place was a shit hole. It was filthy, stinking and noisy . We never went more than a minute without hearing a police/fire/ambulance siren the whole time we were there. That’s probably why it’s the city that never sleeps. If I never visit again it will be too soon !!!

Yeah, I don’t think it would be my cup of tea mate......I always thought that if I ever went to the states it would be small town, Deep South or Mid West, just seeing a bit of real every day America.

17 minutes ago, WILF said:

Yeah, I don’t think it would be my cup of tea mate......I always thought that if I ever went to the states it would be small town, Deep South or Mid West, just seeing a bit of real every day America.

Went N Y 2005  Think Giuliani had it right he cleaned it up we felt safe. On the underground soho sq in the nighttime was out full blast diners in morning on piers  all the bits ya do was clean  no scumbags. Had a great time  now the Dems have fkd it up we won’t go back 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

We drove Route 66, well what’s left of it, last September for our 25th anniversary. There are a LOT of towns that can only be described as dumps, along the Route. All across America they advertise “clean bathrooms”, it’s that kind of place. Chicago was superb, absolutely fantastic, and the best large city we came across. Santa Fe New Mexico was stunning and Las Vegas was a incredible spot. 

• Like 1