Mink man hunting with monitor lizard .

His video's make great viewing. I think he's takin on board some of the traditional methods used over this side of the waters, and combined them with his mink hunting. Ferrets have been used in a similar fashion,  but not every ferret will tackle rats.

Yes mate your right .Had a decent strain of ratting ferrets years ago from local lad .Before that they were very hit and miss .Mink seem turbo charged up to a ferret  though even when the bloods up .
Some of his methods are strange but you have to hand it to him for training mink and the lizard lizard .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Yes mate your right .Had a decent strain of ratting ferrets years ago from local lad .Before that they were very hit and miss .Mink seem turbo charged up to a ferret  though even when the bloods up .
Some of his methods are strange but you have to hand it to him for training mink and the lizard lizard .

Totally agree. Maybe that predatory instinct to keep killing when prey is plentiful, gives the mink the upper hand compared to a ferret. Same as when in a hen house. 

Yep agreed Eddie .Im fascinated by mustelids ,always have been .Raised a mink years ago until someone let it out along with the ferrets it lived with .Got all ferts back but not the mink .

Mate raised a stoat which was  very tame ,actively sought human contact and would sleep on anyone’s lap .Years ago never thought to take pics which I guess is the case for many my age .Nowadays they take pics of the tea they are about to eat .

Used to be a women next village to ours that kept mink as pets and a badger but she was a bit eccentric looking back and pulled faces at us kids lol.

Would of loved an otter back in the day bu5 opportunity never arose .

• Like 1
6 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Yep agreed Eddie .Im fascinated by mustelids ,always have been .Raised a mink years ago until someone let it out along with the ferrets it lived with .Got all ferts back but not the mink .

Mate raised a stoat which was  very tame ,actively sought human contact and would sleep on anyone’s lap .Years ago never thought to take pics which I guess is the case for many my age .Nowadays they take pics of the tea they are about to eat .

Used to be a women next village to ours that kept mink as pets and a badger but she was a bit eccentric looking back and pulled faces at us kids lol.

Would of loved an otter back in the day bu5 opportunity never arose .

Be careful lad, Remember what happened to Terry Nutkins ?

• Like 1

Watched a good few of his videos where he's ratting, the mad f****r likes to catch them himself.

His missus was lying down in one video filming rats bolting from under a trough virtually inches from it.

Why does he take the pinkies and young rats still alive home with him, to grow on and then use as food for his mink and friends reptiles possibly.

SINDASOX

• Like 1
13 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Nowadays they take pics of the tea they are about to eat.

Ain't that the truth!

I knew a bloke (Can't put a name to him now) had a pet weasel.

Fancied one myself, at one point. Set a trap for one and asked my mate to keep an eye on it for me as I was to be away for a couple of days.

Came back and the poor weasel was dead in the trap. He hadn't been near it. He actually had to man up and admit to me that he thought my assertion that 'This tiny break, in acres and acres of land, was The spot for a weasel. And I'd have him.' was pure fantasy. Thanks a lot, Bill.

I'm also getting shown a clip, on the tube, of a weasel on an office desk? Must actually look at that, some time.