Triple at a new venue!

2 hours ago, si brown said:

Picked it up today, it’s got 75 built in calls!

they don’t say there British but there’s a load of red fox that sound good and rabbit and pheasant that sound similar to the ones that fly and bounce round Yorkshire. 

there’s magpie and squirrel that sound nothing like them but I remember  a keeper mate of mine saying he pulled in loads on a squirrel that sounded nothing like a squirrel. 
handy size to I’m happy with it, pitty it’s pissin down or I’d be out tonight with it. 
9FF7B264-C462-4011-AD54-F6B44A23E784.jpeg.e7355a2bb09c4ccfc4132a220877b1ac.jpegE517FC7B-F3CD-4616-909B-FEDE41F9C67B.jpeg.88511c7b1dd02cc0fcd836d1c7315fc3.jpeg

Just seen this , you will enjoy playing with it. Let us know how you get on.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, si brown said:

Picked it up today, it’s got 75 built in calls!

they don’t say there British but there’s a load of red fox that sound good and rabbit and pheasant that sound similar to the ones that fly and bounce round Yorkshire. 

there’s magpie and squirrel that sound nothing like them but I remember  a keeper mate of mine saying he pulled in loads on a squirrel that sounded nothing like a squirrel. 
handy size to I’m happy with it, pitty it’s pissin down or I’d be out tonight with it. 
9FF7B264-C462-4011-AD54-F6B44A23E784.jpeg.e7355a2bb09c4ccfc4132a220877b1ac.jpegE517FC7B-F3CD-4616-909B-FEDE41F9C67B.jpeg.88511c7b1dd02cc0fcd836d1c7315fc3.jpeg

Good bit of kit the foxpro. If the British calls have been loaded it will almost certainly have pheasant distress, rat distress partridge, field mouse etc. It will also have a variety of fox calls and no calls on it for coyote or bob cat. 

I don't know if you shoot on foot or vehicle but whichever try to take a hide pole with you to put the caller on. It keeps it off the damp ground and aids the sound to travel better than when they are just put on the ground. Also learn your remote buttons so that you can operate it without having to look at it. You should do well with it, good luck!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
45 minutes ago, ianm said:

Good bit of kit the foxpro. If the British calls have been loaded it will almost certainly have pheasant distress, rat distress partridge, field mouse etc. It will also have a variety of fox calls and no calls on it for coyote or bob cat. 

I don't know if you shoot on foot or vehicle but whichever try to take a hide pole with you to put the caller on. It keeps it off the damp ground and aids the sound to travel better than when they are just put on the ground. Also learn your remote buttons so that you can operate it without having to look at it. You should do well with it, good luck!  

Great advice. I bought the bag too as you can keep spare batteries etc in it. I also use my bag to place the caller off the ground. Another tip  I keep a carrier bag in the carry bag also in case it starts raining as dont want water getting in the caller and damaging it , remote works fine with caller inside carrier bag. Have fun you will not be disappointed but foxes are in for a shock ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1