Tin Can Alley

In the interest of science, I did a highly technical test on a salmon tin. Set out at eighty paces I set this tin can on the ground. Not a particularly small target and no challenge accuracy wise I just thought I’d give the jsb 18.1 grain pellets ago. I didn’t know how they would perform at that distance on a fairly tough, (for a tin can) salmon tin. Anyway, I could see the holes appear in the tin as they hit home. I had to grin a little when I retrieved the tin. I shot around ten to half a mag of pellets at it, didn’t count but none missed. 

AEEF12E1-924F-44E8-B7D9-662FE6AB263C.jpeg

60B7C820-0876-4952-94FF-74C065682BFB.jpeg

FA2006AC-B618-49ED-985F-6A4DDA4C8AB3.jpeg

must admit to doing similar with coke cans up the range.put it out at ten yards then knock it all over the place ending with it at 50m.bit of fun,casual shooting not worrying about every shot having to be in the center of a target.or just putting it in the sand at 50m to start with and bouncing it aroud all over the place.

2 hours ago, .357shooter said:

must admit to doing similar with coke cans up the range.put it out at ten yards then knock it all over the place ending with it at 50m.bit of fun,casual shooting not worrying about every shot having to be in the center of a target.or just putting it in the sand at 50m to start with and bouncing it aroud all over the place.

Yerr, spent half my childhood shooting at tin cans and stuff. Just a bit of fun, and as you say, nothing serious or competitive about it. Avin’ a play and a grin.....??

Have you seen that target that has a number of target legs so as you shoot the target, it walks down the garden. There is another version which I think is a bit stronger but nevertheless they look fun for a tenner.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Flikshot-Pistol-Air-Rifle-and-Air-Gun-Self-Righting-Walking-Target-Shooting/223776733866?hash=item341a21faaa:g:~Z4AAOSwArtd5N1q

Phil

20 minutes ago, philpot said:

Have you seen that target that has a number of target legs so as you shoot the target, it walks down the garden. There is another version which I think is a bit stronger but nevertheless they look fun for a tenner.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Flikshot-Pistol-Air-Rifle-and-Air-Gun-Self-Righting-Walking-Target-Shooting/223776733866?hash=item341a21faaa:g:~Z4AAOSwArtd5N1q

Phil

Looks good Phil?

2CD9077E-AF65-4294-8EE1-E404ABBA0FC1.png