A mate looking for a lurcher

Got a mate who split up with his missus and has got himself a new pad, he is looking for a lurcher to get back into it, anything considered. Anyone know of anything about, wrong time I know but as the saying goes shy bairns don’t get any sweeties!! ??‍♂️??

17 hours ago, RossM said:

Got a mate who split up with his missus and has got himself a new pad, he is looking for a lurcher to get back into it, anything considered. Anyone know of anything about, wrong time I know but as the saying goes shy bairns don’t get any sweeties!! ??‍♂️??

got to be adult dog, or pup ?

I've a young bitch here iv just got back . 11 months or there abouts , first x deerhound greyhound ,about 30 tts.bred by a member on here 

This bitch is a blank canvas ,she is fine with sheep .chicken etc.recalls perfect. Good in kennel 

1 hour ago, leo1 said:

I've a young bitch here iv just got back . 11 months or there abouts , first x deerhound greyhound ,about 30 tts.bred by a member on here 

This bitch is a blank canvas ,she is fine with sheep .chicken etc.recalls perfect. Good in kennel 

What part of the country are you in? 

57 minutes ago, socks said:

Probably a long way down south for him but my business partner has got a litter of collie greys ... a week old today. 

Good shout Ken, they be well bred  pups then, worth journey mate, for quality pup ?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, socks said:

Probably a long way down south for him but my business partner has got a litter of collie greys ... a week old today. 

What height should pups make at maturity socks please and what part of the country are they thanks in advance 

• 1 month later...
On 12/09/2020 at 10:00, leo1 said:

Have you still got her? 

On 12/09/2020 at 10:00, leo1 said:

Is it one of micks ?