Hares.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What did the police say when you told them? 

My lad might have something to bring em in a bit closer for you ?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Good watch mate .Thanks for sharing .
Son in law had an accidental catch few days back and it was accidental .It was in an enclosed dog walking area .Luckily he had decent camera though .Hares not too plentiful where he is .

3CDC8414-4EF6-4282-A347-97D053C83BE9.jpeg

What did the police say when you told them? 

• Haha 10
12 hours ago, trigger2 said:

Nice video that. Its interesting that even then with the proper seasons, he said leverets had been recorded in every month the year.

Think it was december or january i found a tiny leveret couple years back they breed alot more than people think imo

• Like 3
2 hours ago, C.green said:

Think it was december or january i found a tiny leveret couple years back they breed alot more than people think imo

I agree mate I thought the fact that I've seen leverets all year round was down to how the seasons have changed. But it appears its always been the same.

• Like 2
Just now, foxdropper said:

They said not to worry as I’m a welcome member of the team and that I need to concentrate  on the twats that seem to think they are above the law .Twats like you I expect .

There only accidentally catching them ? like your son in law ?

5 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Agreed mate .Never had a problem with anyone catching anything ,just those who think it’s ok to dump carcasses on land I rent .Been done before ,Wont be spoiling yet another thread so don’t bother replying cos I’ll block ya .????

Lol another labour supporter lol on an open forum telling people if they reply they be blocked some people act like kids man lol

• Like 1
5 hours ago, foxdropper said:

They said not to worry as I’m a welcome member of the team and that I need to concentrate  on the twats that seem to think they are above the law .Twats like you I expect .

“I know he’s my son in law but he did commit an offence, he left me no choice”

Nope I like it here .The frosty reception par for the season mate .Drop in more regular I reckon now I know there’s a warm welcome .Off out shooting tonight instead  of sat on here talking the talk .Get yourself out mate .Fresh air  take that sting  out ya tone and get rid of the obvious frustration you seem to have .Failing that go have a wank .

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Nope I like it here .The frosty reception par for the season mate .Drop in more regular I reckon now I know there’s a warm welcome .Off out shooting tonight instead  of sat on here talking the talk .Get yourself out mate .Fresh air  take that sting  out ya tone and get rid of the obvious frustration you seem to have .Failing that go have a wank .

I am later ?nice breeze on don't forget to charge your mobile them Welsh will be mobile tonight 

• Haha 1