Hares.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What did the police say when you told them? 

My lad might have something to bring em in a bit closer for you ?

Posted Images

Awesome creature.theres a field about 1/2 mile from me.ive seen upto 10 hares down the bottom of the field all together.theres way way more hares around here than rabbits.

It's a shame you ain't allowed to hunt them with a dog no more...

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, king said:

Awesome creature.theres a field about 1/2 mile from me.ive seen upto 10 hares down the bottom of the field all together.theres way way more hares around here than rabbits.

I'll be along directly, for illustrative purposes only of course. 

Edited by sandymere
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, sandymere said:

I'll be along directly, for illustrative purposes only of course. 

Lol they are nice to watch I always sit by a big oak tree on the edge of the field.i have thought of buying a small spotting scope to view them and anything further a field.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Seen that before ' a good watch ?

By fook this island is all the poorer since the ban.

That's it max.they ban running a hare with a dog.but allow muslims to slit the throat of an animal and let it bleed out..crazy...

• Confused 1
2 minutes ago, king said:

Lol they are nice to watch I always sit by a big oak tree on the edge of the field.i have thought of buying a small spotting scope to view them and anything further a field.

My lad might have something to bring em in a bit closer for you ?

IMG_20200910_180127.jpg.1c6a606dce9290b0aac7932c6bb7179a.jpg

• Like 8
1 hour ago, king said:

Hares are doing well round my way  unlike the rabbit ,Like you say it's a shame we can no longer test our dogs on a winter hare but the shooting Brigrade can line up and shoot large numbers .i have never liked the idea of hare shoots and they do nothing for the welfare of hare population unlike the coursing clubs ?  

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Hares are doing well round my way  unlike the rabbit ,Like you say it's a shame we can no longer test our dogs on a winter hare but the shooting Brigrade can line up and shoot large numbers .i have never liked the idea of hare shoots and they do nothing for the welfare of hare population unlike the coursing clubs ?  

You need to be a proper c*nt to shoot a hare IMO.

They're doing well round by me as well, don’t run them local the fields are shit but it’s nice to see them.

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

You need to be a proper c*nt to shoot a hare IMO.

They're doing well round by me as well, don’t run them local the fields are shit but it’s nice to see them.

I agree mate , as kids my mum always said hares are witches and once out of eye sight they turn into little old women . Lol we beleave her as well .

• Like 4