Corvids and a Woody

So got set up about 12ish after forgetting my seat so ended up sitting on the Forresters spare wheel all day ??‍♂️Started of really bad with some terrible misses then a Woody broke my duck not that there’s many over there being it’s a dairy farm I’ve seen a few coming back to roost In very small numbers so thought I’d put some enforcers out to try and tempt one or two in. The Corvids were coming in thick and fast as the cows were in the next field as you can see at the start of the video which is always a good sign but slowed right down when they went in for milking at around 2ish so ended the day with 7 picked up plus one Woody that stayed in that thorn bush it ended up in Hope you enjoy watching atb BB 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, bunnyboiler said:

So got set up about 12ish after forgetting my seat so ended up sitting on the Forresters spare wheel all day ??‍♂️Started of really bad with some terrible misses then a Woody broke my duck not that there’s many over there being it’s a dairy farm I’ve seen a few coming back to roost In very small numbers so thought I’d put some enforcers out to try and tempt one or two in. The Corvids were coming in thick and fast as the cows were in the next field as you can see at the start of the video which is always a good sign but slowed right down when they went in for milking at around 2ish so ended the day with 7 picked up plus one Woody that stayed in that thorn bush it ended up in Hope you enjoy watching atb BB 

Very honest footage, thanks for sharing. 

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
39 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Do you shoot with a maintained lead mate .If so it ain’t for you .Try overtaking and swinging through .

I presume mate not been at it long went out a few times with a mate and he stopped going so put in for my licence got it last January never got out much with Covid but definitely getting better I think ? 

With maintained lead ,you need to know what that lead is first mate .Swing through from behind the bird .Your eye will do the rest telling the brain to squeeze the trigger without thinking .

Speed of the bird dictates speed of swing .

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, FOXHUNTER said:

I wouldnt have been shooting with all that traffic in the background mate , just remember it only takes one complaint to lose the ground.

300 yards away mate ShotKam can make it look deceiving atb BB

• 3 months later...