I’ve come across these on fleabay, a bit expensive at £96. Just about double the price of the standard fx sideshot mags. They’re made from aluminium, has anybody had any experience of these or heard any comments good or bad? I’m thinking, are they expensive because they’re really good, or are they an expensive disappointment? ? I’m interested in getting a spare mag and just happened on these.

BB1B6F1E-DE39-4398-A4BB-E97EA5AC3195.png

B1D988C7-9EDC-48E3-8768-7605BB5B5036.png

FC4B3C94-1281-4C72-857B-F951CAF912F1.png

E47970E1-7E2F-40EA-8DC7-BDE9559AC71E.png

Edited by Dervburner

On 10/09/2020 at 21:10, villaman said:

Eagle vision , everything they do is expensive. Mate had one of his pard 007 adapters which can fit any size scope £75 I have a different make one , but same principle £31 

So probably not worth the extra over a standard spare fx mag then?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/09/2020 at 11:53, Dervburner said:

So probably not worth the extra over a standard spare fx mag then?

Had a few shots of the mk2 impact the other day

the lad was having a right feck on with the mag

it was skipping pellets then when he took it out and took the cover off

and turned it and let go it went fast then slowed right down then went fast so on and so on

got to say mind it was a brand new rifle .

I was not impressed with it at all did not even like the look of it .

Fat shrowd and a little mod on it

and to think i was thinking of getting one lol imop the crown is a much better rifle all together

and the mk1 impact

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

In many ways I prefer the crown. I was all set to get one, but the more I researched the new impact with power plenum, the more I swayed towards the impact. No regrets on that and it’s great with slugs and pellets. The jsb 18 grain heavy are spot on, even at 100 yards, maybe beyond. The h&n slugs are accurate well beyond 100 and Ive shot a rabbit at 112 yards lasered.Got my first squirrel with the impact the other day, it’s a good tool imo. I still fancy a crown though?

25FCBB83-D642-4561-960F-4A07BDA99907.jpeg

• Like 3

It is not a subject that I have to spend much time on as I cannot afford another anyway,  there was a new plenum for sale on another forum for £90 which I thought about but I am not good at stripping down a complex gun like this or any gun for that matter so I would need to get someone else to fit it.........................................oh well never mind.

Phil

31 minutes ago, villaman said:

It’s not complex Phil, dead easy to fit 

I have a mental block with things like this or car stuff etc, didn't used to be but I have no confidence to do work like this, I wish it was not the case but it is Mitch. I am however still thinking about the plenum but not sure if it is worth the bother as my gun has the original barrel so way behind all you guys.

Phil

Look out for a second hand one phill , a few come up when they change from 600 to 700 mm . Mate is getting over  60 ftlbs out of his 600 barrel with power plenum . That was my old gun  . I think he has tuned it down to 60ftlbs  900 FPS 120 bar 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Baldcoot said:

Sorry Dervburner  nowt to do with Fx ,but heh Villaman 7 ,2 come on the Villa ??

What a result , had a feeling we would beat them , but not 7-2 , thought 2-1 . 2nd from top , game in hand and best go difference .

just a shame it only the beginning of the season ??