Harcombe books

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not  met a man yet who doesn't embellish the the truth a tad?.... Take from it what you want.... Old DH has done his bit for us... Alot more than most, will always be crabbers. 

I think Harcombe writes a good book personally.

Always the same ,turns into a slagging match !  Harcombe books are ok and same goes for Darcy ,bill Doherty   

Posted Images

Don’t need to contribute anything but if you do just keep it real ,a fact Harcombe seems to bypass with short term memory loss .Writing anything in print or on here you are  open to scrutiny and rightly so .

Only an idiot believes everything they read wherever  it’s written .

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Apache... said:

There’s some bitter fukkas on here. A man can write what he wants you don’t have to read it (unless he’s written about you ). Slating a man for the sake of it is a bit immature. 

How do you know whats written unless you read it first?.I used to peruse the bookshelfs in libraries and second hand bookshops looking for anything hunting orientated,i was an avid reader of anything that gave me an insight into any form of hunting and the education much of it offered me.Many of these expertly written books were anything but expertly written and Harcombe comes into that category for me,thats my opinion,if that's slating him so be it.He was 3 times better than Glover,mind you id rather read Barbra Cartlands romantic shite than Glovers,im off to get a lollipop and play on the swings now.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Apache... said:

Your top of the bitter fukka list without doubt, you would slag anyone or anything off unless it resembled a poodle. By the way bitterness is another form of jealousy.

As long as its Yorkshire bitter,timothy taylors landlord,i read that on the label before I drank it.

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, morton said:

How do you know whats written unless you read it first?.I used to peruse the bookshelfs in libraries and second hand bookshops looking for anything hunting orientated,i was an avid reader of anything that gave me an insight into any form of hunting and the education much of it offered me.Many of these expertly written books were anything but expertly written and Harcombe comes into that category for me,thats my opinion,if that's slating him so be it.He was 3 times better than Glover,mind you id rather read Barbra Cartlands romantic shite than Glovers,im off to get a lollipop and play on the swings now.

Ffs zippy off rainbow could write. Better than glover and maybe done more in the field than him aswell ? But tracy allan fro

m country maids weekly loves him dont know why maybe they use the same hairdresser or smoke the same weed ? ???

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

Ffs zippy off rainbow could write. Better than glover and maybe done more in the field than him aswell ? But tracy allan fro

m country maids weekly loves him dont know why maybe they use the same hairdresser or smoke the same weed ? ???

Hes an excellent writer u absolute pig