maxhardcore

Football Thread 20-21 Season 😁

10 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

And rightly so 

If they do the business this season they will be supported.

If they don't they won't ya Buffoon 👍

Hurry contracts to tender for 👅🇬🇧

Best look up the word loyalty max different gravy your more like  the runs  .if you want a job max I will give you a start it will take you of the street corners of Appleby maybe restore a bit of pride for you 😉 but I can't really promise about what you do for money  Thailand thou  I would rather not know 😂 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Best look up the word loyalty max different gravy your more like  the runs  .if you want a job max I will give you a start it will take you of the street corners of Appleby maybe restore a bit of pride for you 😉 but I can't really promise about what you do for money  Thailand thou  I would rather not know 😂 

I'm ticking over nicely thankyou 😁👍

24 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Again max were have I lied you did the same when gred caught you out avoiding questions 

Your always spouting any old shite -lies 👍

Greb caught me out ?

Re - Iterate 

This the year the famous Glasgow Rangers the worlds most successful  football club will be back on top and win the spfl. None of the other small time clubs mentioned in this thread matter.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

This the year the famous Glasgow Rangers the worlds most successful  football club will be back on top and win the spfl. None of the other small time clubs mentioned in this thread matter.

They not in Sunday league anymore? 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

They not in Sunday league anymore? 

Not anymore mate. Gave the rest of the world a few years to catch up now ready to build on the success

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’m a Celtic man through and through but I’m firmly of the opinion that of every club in the uk rangers are probably the only team to come of this black lives matter incident in sport with their reputation intact . 

They knew how their fans would react to taking a knee , and it’s a big ask for a support like rangers who stuck by their team through thick and thin in recent years to do so . 

let’s not forget that this is a club who sing up to their knees in fenian blood and are by and large ( i hate using this term )right wing conservative leaning Nationalist . 

fair play to the bears imho 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Your always spouting any old shite -lies 👍

Greb caught me out ?

Re - Iterate 

I think it was the c19 thread now stop avoiding the question were have I lied if your going to call a man a liar max at least have the minerals 🤔 to back your accusation up with fact 😉

12 hours ago, Blackmag said:

No one in football can question Safc fans Loyalty to their Club.

And if your trying to no wonder your employees show non to you 👍

• Haha 1