Jump to content

Football Thread 20-21 Season 😁


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Gene said:

I hope so, there's rumours of a new stadium, tbh it's long overdue, Elland Road is well past it's sell-by-date.

Well Leeds do have a big following so maybe a bigger stadium would help bring in more revue funding sponsorship ect .but I think if they do takeover they will bring in a new manager 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • WILF

    1340

  • maxhardcore

    1117

  • Blackmag

    1077

  • THE STIFFMEISTER

    710

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely brilliant result....once again Southgate proves all us "experts " wrong good for him. Hand of God.....Lampards 2 foot over the line goal.....and its " tough shit " We get one iffy

Im just too delirious to write anything sensible at the moment. As old school West Ham fans i/we always resisted any temptation to fall into all that " we are a big club " talk......but some thin

Posted Images

Know some lads in Liverpool on stag do. They dressed stag in full city kit 🤦🏻‍♂️ And walked him through the crowds of the parade. Think they realised it wasn’t the best of ideas 😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Know some lads in Liverpool on stag do. They dressed stag in full city kit 🤦🏻‍♂️ And walked him through the crowds of the parade. Think they realised it wasn’t the best of ideas 😂😂

There was some Sunderland fans here watching the game because they couldn't get tickets I think they are students and some Newcastle fans turned up they had been in Blackpool  one lad got done by a Newcastle lad and had his nose broke and teeth done .he was asking for a old shirt like the one he had as he thought it ruined  .it started of as a bit of banter but one dickhead took it to far shame really  considering the result 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I do every weekend nearly yeah 

That’s you to whichever destination you travel for work.

Safc support will travel to 20 plus diff destinations and have to fit work in around it .

Most other teams are closer to their away destinations than NE clubs and have to foot the bill of that travel be it rail - coach or car then it’s tickets - Ale  and food on top.

A very expensive passion and selling out their away allocation week in week out for 3rd tier football is some achievement over 4 years .

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Your f***ing moaning about travelling to teams you need to play already . 
 

what do you want ? The championship to move to North Yorkshire to help yous out ?? 

Who’s moaning I was pointing out NE teams support travel further to watch their respective teams away at a greater cost.

 

Passion - Pride - Wearside ☺️

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I enjoyed the last day of the Premier, more exciting and more to play for than usual.

Newcastle just missed out on a top ten finish, but ended the season very strongly, and the future looks bright.

Id rather Burnley went down than Leeds, so that was a result.

I wanted Liverpool to pip Man City to the title for no other reason than the "quadruple " would still be on.

So, all in all, a decent day of football 👍

Cheers.

The future looks bright lol

It can’t be anything else with the richest owners in the world charts can it really .

The reality being any success that comes will have been bought and not earned.

It wasn’t that long ago you wernt really interested in football lol 👍

Edited by JBs Left Peg
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

That’s you to whichever destination you travel for work.

Safc support will travel to 20 plus diff destinations and have to fit work in around it .

Most other teams are closer to their away destinations than NE clubs and have to foot the bill of that travel be it rail - coach or car then it’s tickets - Ale  and food on top.

A very expensive passion and selling out their away allocation week in week out for 3rd tier football is some achievement over 4 years .

Shut up man 

absolute shite 

look at Carlisle fans , those in Devon etc 

your answering all your own questions about what people say about the Mackems. Your saying your isolated but when people say that’s why your well supported it’s that your a huge club . 
 

as for travelling to away games 😂😂

that’s professional football , the fans have a choice . Don’t f***ing go . 
 

honestly not getting the point your making here ?? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Who’s moaning I was pointing out NE teams support travel further to watch their respective teams away at a greater cost.

 

Passion - Pride - Wearside ☺️

Mental 

Sunderland away to wallsall will cost a fan less than a spurs fan going from Kent to Chelsea away 

your making zero sense here 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/05/2022 at 00:18, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I can’t get a xvited at all 

just business as usual and we need champions league football , there’s nothing great imho about beating very average sides weekly . We should be leathering these non staters in Europe and I’ll get excited about the sellick again 

Haha sellick....... that’s how u say it Mac..... still hope yous get pumped rotten mind

Link to post
Share on other sites

jackthelad, i had a greyhound called jackthelad it won the pitman's derby at wishaw greyhound track(flapping) in the eighties, wish i still had him cos i would dress him from toe to tail in celtic colours and walk him infront of your window until you learned to say celtic properly

Edited by big sid
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Mental 

Sunderland away to wallsall will cost a fan less than a spurs fan going from Kent to Chelsea away 

your making zero sense here 

Over a season support of NE clubs will travel further than other clubs due to their geographical location ‘thus they will also probably spend more doing so .

If you cannot grasp that your Fooked re your degree unless Youv a half intelligent mate to copy from lol 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Shut up man 

absolute shite 

look at Carlisle fans , those in Devon etc 

your answering all your own questions about what people say about the Mackems. Your saying your isolated but when people say that’s why your well supported it’s that your a huge club . 
 

as for travelling to away games 😂😂

that’s professional football , the fans have a choice . Don’t f***ing go . 
 

honestly not getting the point your making here ?? 

 

Do them Devon clubs sell out their away allocations Week in week out 😫

As I say Can you educate pork ?

They reckon not 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Shut up man 

absolute shite 

look at Carlisle fans , those in Devon etc 

your answering all your own questions about what people say about the Mackems. Your saying your isolated but when people say that’s why your well supported it’s that your a huge club . 
 

as for travelling to away games 😂😂

that’s professional football , the fans have a choice . Don’t f***ing go . 
 

honestly not getting the point your making here ?? 

 

I could get  Bill Gates to sit you down and try and explain it to you in layman’s terms and you still wouldn’t get it .

You would probably end up saying f**k it Bill just give me another Jab .

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...