Football Thread 20-21 Season 😁

14 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

And I sincerely hope they get Promoted next season as the Championship then hopefully the Premier League will be a better place for them being involved.

Darren Moore as done a good job there and I think there being strongly  linked with Lewis Yates he's a decent striker if they get him I think windass and Yates up front  could fire them straight up 

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WILF

• maxhardcore

• Blackmag

• gnasher16

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely brilliant result....once again Southgate proves all us "experts " wrong good for him. Hand of God.....Lampards 2 foot over the line goal.....and its " tough shit " We get one iffy

Im just too delirious to write anything sensible at the moment. As old school West Ham fans i/we always resisted any temptation to fall into all that " we are a big club " talk......but some thin

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, WILF said:

From a neutral perspective I’m looking forward to what Ten Haag can do with Utd, that’s going to be an interesting watch.

For today, be nice to see my little hammers pip Utd….it would be no more than we both deserve really. 

And finally Moyes gets his team ahead of Utd, something he never did at Everton. Though to be fair, when he managed Utd, Everton were above them at one point 🤣

• Haha 1

It was very exciting right up to the last minute. Shame about Citeh though. Gerrard failed the reds again when the crunch came. 

Edited by Nicepix
6 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

And it’s always a little bit more of a journey for the NE teams support on their travels.

A lot more miles to put in at a lot more expense .

Hats off to them all on that score as all are supported in massive numbers on the road .

It’s three hours on the train from Darlington to kings cross 

18 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I thought we were in with a chance for a wee bit there ,but some side man city .

They and PSG are taking the pi$$ with their money laundering. I hope the latest stuff Der Spiegel discovered results in thembeing chucked out of the ECL and a hefty points deduction. It will probably end the same as last time with EUFA officials finding no evidence and going home a lot richer - alledgedly.

Cheating barstewards. 

10 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

It’s three hours on the train from Darlington to kings cross 

So you would go from Darlo to kings cross if living in the NE to then go to whatever away game it might be on a Saturday morn or a Tuesday afternoon ?😫

5 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

So you would go from Darlo to kings cross if living in the NE to then go to whatever away game it might be on a Saturday morn or a Tuesday afternoon ?😫

I do every weekend nearly yeah 

37 minutes ago, Gene said:

What an afternoon of football, we all love Leeds scum.

A great result for you greb one many didn't see coming Brentford haven't conceded in there last 4 at home and given your defence I thought they would beat you but credit were it's due greb they hung in there 

31 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I thought we were in with a chance for a wee bit there ,but some side man city .

Villa played well mings and chambers were brilliant in defence and they silenced the  crowd but those 5 mins city were devastating but Liverpool have had a great. season and it's not over yet and that was a nice touch for orgi at the end 

• Like 1
Just now, Gene said:

They've done brilliant to survive tbh seeing as they've had no squad all season.

They have done well do you think the owners of the 49ers will takeover now 

I enjoyed the last day of the Premier, more exciting and more to play for than usual.

Newcastle just missed out on a top ten finish, but ended the season very strongly, and the future looks bright.

Id rather Burnley went down than Leeds, so that was a result.

I wanted Liverpool to pip Man City to the title for no other reason than the "quadruple " would still be on.

So, all in all, a decent day of football 👍

Cheers.

• Like 4