• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WILF

• maxhardcore

• Blackmag

• gnasher16

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely brilliant result....once again Southgate proves all us "experts " wrong good for him. Hand of God.....Lampards 2 foot over the line goal.....and its " tough shit " We get one iffy

Im just too delirious to write anything sensible at the moment. As old school West Ham fans i/we always resisted any temptation to fall into all that " we are a big club " talk......but some thin

Posted Images

Well in super Sunderland ,a true global phenomenon ,a sleeping giant starting to awaken and sending shivers of fear 😱 throughout the game .

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
50 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Well in super Sunderland ,a true global phenomenon ,a sleeping giant starting to awaken and sending shivers of fear 😱 throughout the game .

As I expected they won Stan and were the better team  Neil is a decent manager a good few questioned his appointment at first but are now glad they got him. More than half that team won't be there next season otherwise there straight back down 😉 but the quote of the day  for me was it's not championship we deserve but champions league 😂😂  but I'm sure under Neil they will be ok 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Astanley said:

The only thing sending shivers of fear through me is waiting for the tsunami of absolute tripe ! 

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

The only thing sending shivers of fear through me is waiting for the tsunami of absolute tripe ! 

Halls Tripe Factory, The Parade, Hendon, Sunderland.

Where I get my dog food from 😂👍

Cheers.

• Like 1

Always cracks me up the way Northerners come down in their droves and " take over " the one part of London where theres no Londoners 😂....its a tourist area for f**k sake !

Anyway,poxy Rangers....stitched right up there !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

f**k  Sunderland...

happy house here at che TOMO...

my lads under 13 team won there cup game today ...4..3...came back from 2 nill at half time...brilliant stuff

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

max sent me a photo earlier today of him and his mates all lined up ....I replied asking if there carers were stood out of shot...lol

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

max sent me a photo earlier today of him and his mates all lined up ....I replied asking if there carers were stood out of shot...lol

Did he reply “No, they have thrown themselves in the Thames !” ? Lol 

Just now, WILF said:

Did he reply “No, they have thrown themselves in the Thames !” ? Lol 

he's been sending me messages and pics the last two days...of course being a mate ...I've just given him plenty of stick...

bit now they gone and won for fucks sake lol

• Haha 3