• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WILF

• maxhardcore

• Blackmag

• gnasher16

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im just too delirious to write anything sensible at the moment. As old school West Ham fans i/we always resisted any temptation to fall into all that " we are a big club " talk......but some thin

Absolutely brilliant result....once again Southgate proves all us "experts " wrong good for him. Hand of God.....Lampards 2 foot over the line goal.....and its " tough shit " We get one iffy

Posted Images

4 hours ago, WILF said:

The craic on the local vets team group has been immense ! Lol 

They are all obviously Celtic so I like to stir the pot a bit ! Lol 😂 

“Build my gallows” went down like a lead balloon ! 😂

wilf wrap up the ribbons put the cd's back in the covers cos bridesmaid fc lost, edinburgh zoo hyena's  thought i was laughing to much, doctor has told me my ribs are not broke but not to replay the game just in case.

• Haha 1

What a second half performance by Everton and there now safe .fair play to lampard he hasn't had it easy but he's done what he set out to do as for Burnley or Leeds I still think Leeds will go down can't see them getting anything against Brentford 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

What a second half performance by Everton and there now safe .fair play to lampard he hasn't had it easy but he's done what he set out to do as for Burnley or Leeds I still think Leeds will go down can't see them getting anything against Brentford 

Really enjoyed that second half .

• Like 1

Must admit i wanted Rangers to do them Frankfurt c**ts last night but cant help but find it quite funny after all these years listening to Jocks take the piss out of us losing to the Germans on penalties 😆

• Haha 3
Just now, gnasher16 said:

Must admit i wanted Rangers to do them Frankfurt c**ts last night but cant help but find it quite funny after all these years listening to Jocks take the piss out of us losing to the Germans on penalties 😆

Knob head 😂

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Knob head 😂

f**k it then if you're going to be like that i wont be so polite......i didnt find it funny at all..........i found it absolutely ecstatically f****n hilarious 🤣 🤣

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

f**k it then if you're going to be like that i wont be so polite......i didnt find it funny at all..........i found it absolutely ecstatically f****n hilarious 🤣 🤣

We will get there again, i said it last time an I honestly belive it, an we gonna win the cup Saturday so it’s not all bad, yet 😂

• Like 2