Football Thread 20-21 Season 😁

3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

forest won on penalties...well done samba...saved 3

Yes  tomo fair play to Sheffield utd what a second half and extra time they played and a  cracking game alround anyone could of snatched it but  samba as been constantly good as all the team since Cooper took over 

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WILF

• maxhardcore

• Blackmag

• gnasher16

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im just too delirious to write anything sensible at the moment. As old school West Ham fans i/we always resisted any temptation to fall into all that " we are a big club " talk......but some thin

Absolutely brilliant result....once again Southgate proves all us "experts " wrong good for him. Hand of God.....Lampards 2 foot over the line goal.....and its " tough shit " We get one iffy

Posted Images

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

I’d happily paid 50 quid a ticket to watch it on big screens with the kids, there’s no nice way a putting it pal but even as a rangers fan, the club has fcuked up on this one I think

Small club mentality 

8 hours ago, sid g said:

had a cracking day should of been sat in a greek bar now but changed flights when forest made the play offs i recon for a neutral that would of been a good game ?  ,had day at the races mrs weighed in with a 13/2 winner couple of beers , then a steady walk up to the match  game of 2 halfs really i said sheff would be a different side in this leg , bit of sillyness with the manager just before half time steve cooper kept forest players on the pitch till sheff had gone down the tunnel to defuse it , forest never got going 2nd half which happened a few times this season samba looks a clown at times but he`s a tidy keeper , looking like a family day out to the final see if we can make the prem , fans on the pitch at the end pisses me off be a fine on the way ,,

A good day alround then sid .and a day out to Wembley .I saw that forest fan headbutt Billy Sharp what a dickhead .what was he thinking there's been more made of that than how well forest have done under cooper 

Well todays the day, we are gonna win the cup 😎

been up since before the sun, get the jobs done by lunch time with a little bit a luck an I’ll go grab a carry oot on way home, not often I get drunk, but I’m honestly expecting to piss in wardrobe or summat tonight, cos I’m gonna get pished 😁😂😂😂

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

been up since before the sun, get the jobs done by lunch time with a little bit a luck an I’ll go grab a carry oot on way home, not often I get drunk, but I’m honestly expecting to piss in wardrobe or summat tonight, cos I’m gonna get pished 😁😂😂😂

Good luck mate ,come on here after the match while your pissed and throw some insults around ,it'll be funny 

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Astanley said:

Good luck mate ,come on here after the match while your pissed and throw some insults around ,it'll be funny 

If we win it be banter if not il gee folk there character 😳🤦‍♂️😂

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Good luck tonight that will be some party if you win I have been reading the numbers rangers have took over that's some support by anyone standards 

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

Good luck tonight that will be some party if you win I have been reading the numbers rangers have took over that's some support by anyone standards 

Anyone except sunder……. You know who 😂

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, saluki bouy said:

I took it for granted that they would of I’m the most casualist of fans btw 

my brothers away and her bro aswell I’ve heard of some mad journeys being made to get their my brother was 

Newcastle tenerife

temerife Malaga I think 

then be a taxi 

All British would have been best one

I’ve heard one local lad flying solo is going back via Norway Italy then Luton but no what the truths like just hope any antics don’t take anything away from the game which no doubt they will 

whats h the sketch money wise if they were to win it? 

I did car to East Midlands , plane to Barca , Barca to Malaga plane , taxi to Seville in 2003 

Return was horrendous with a hangover , no voice and no phone 🤢🤢🤢

37 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

If we win it be banter if not il gee folk there character 😳🤦‍♂️😂

dont fnking bother, ive also been up since before sun up ans so far ive said a rosary to st joeseph st pat, st andrew, and our lady of lourdes and ive told god if he grants me this wish i will be good for ever and ever, please dont let them win.  i hope the ref's a tim.if you do win it will be the masons that done it.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, big sid said:

dont fnking bother, ive also been up since before sun up ans so far ive said a rosary to st joeseph st pat, st andrew, and our lady of lourdes and ive told god if he grants me this wish i will be good for ever and ever, please dont let them win.  i hope the ref's a tim.if you do win it will be the masons that done it.

I got dido on the case as we speak, he is sacrificing a virgin goat, 3 chickens an one a his prized pigeons to show how committed we are to this game😂 typical Tim tho, can’t be happy you just won the league have to be bitter aswell 😁 surprised ain’t emailed the mayor of Seville aswell whilst you where doon chapel 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, big sid said:

Good to see a bit of light hearted sectarianism 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

typical Tim tho, can’t be happy you just won the league have to be bitter aswell 😁 surprised ain’t emailed the mayor of Seville aswell whilst you where doon chapel 😂

cant believe you think i would do that,(sitting here with a red face) in fact i can only shake my head in disbelief

• Haha 1