Jump to content

Football Thread 20-21 Season 😁


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • WILF

    1289

  • maxhardcore

    1117

  • Blackmag

    1051

  • gnasher16

    674

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im just too delirious to write anything sensible at the moment. As old school West Ham fans i/we always resisted any temptation to fall into all that " we are a big club " talk......but some thin

Absolutely brilliant result....once again Southgate proves all us "experts " wrong good for him. Hand of God.....Lampards 2 foot over the line goal.....and its " tough shit " We get one iffy

Posted Images

4 hours ago, sid g said:

 May be an image of one or more people, stadium and outdoors

I always like to see other folks pictures at the footie as they always reiterate my point that as an ethnic group the blacks that we are all bending over backwards to respect and promote,take a knee to and general mollycoddle in British football.......do not give a f**k for our culture or support our game in any way whatsoever......the inside of London football grounds are just about the only escape from black people where whites can be amongst their own within the London area and it seems similar up and down the country !

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, big sid said:

HAIL HAIL

922e397bdf61a789973c4c64ef68c2c1--celtic-fc-law.jpg

Just for the record can you remind us what you said about their chances at the start of the season. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 Newcastle's new away strip will reflect the colours of the Saudi Arabian flag. Its called "sportwashing". An attempt to conceal their dodgy human rights record etc.

What's next? Sand blown on to the pitch and a ceremonial camel grazing on the pitch?

 

Edited by jukel123
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

 Newcastle's new away strip will reflect the colours of the Saudi Arabian flag. Its called "sportwashing". An attempt to conceal their dodgy human rights record etc.

What's next? Sand blown on to the pitch and a ceremonial camel grazing on the pitch?

 

Not a dig at you mate, more something prompted by lots of things like this I see written and talked about lately…..but when did your ordinary common or garden Joe Soap start getting all worried about “human rights” ?

Fact is, nobody gives f**k about human rights if we are all being honest about it…….

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/05/2022 at 18:40, Nicepix said:

Just for the record can you remind us what you said about their chances at the start of the season. 

I can’t get a xvited at all 

just business as usual and we need champions league football , there’s nothing great imho about beating very average sides weekly . We should be leathering these non staters in Europe and I’ll get excited about the sellick again 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, WILF said:

Not a dig at you mate, more something prompted by lots of things like this I see written and talked about lately…..but when did your ordinary common or garden Joe Soap start getting all worried about “human rights” ?

Fact is, nobody gives f**k about human rights if we are all being honest about it…….

I wonder how many average football fans will equate Newcastles second, possibly third , strip with Saudi Arabias flag ?

It won't have the Saudi name, or flag on it, as far as I'm aware, unlike some Premier strips have Rwanda, Emerates, Qatar emblazoned on them, who's human rights records are every bit as questionable as the Saudis !

I must admit, I'm a wee bit biased......I'm a Newcastle supporter and I have Saudi connections, so, personally, I'm, to use the oft used football phrase, "over the moon" with the takeover 😂👍

Cheers.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, baker boy said:

Bit of stoning, few beheadings, chopping off of hands and then on to some beastiality

We're talking about Saudi.....not the Bigg Market on a Saturday night ! 😂 !

Cheers.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Is their genuinely a more dislikable support than Liverpool ? 
 

booing abide with me , heathens 

aye this mob

images.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/05/2022 at 00:18, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I can’t get a xvited at all 

just business as usual and we need champions league football , there’s nothing great imho about beating very average sides weekly . We should be leathering these non staters in Europe and I’ll get excited about the sellick again 

its the league we play in so and the other lot are in the 2nd biggest final and fav's to win it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Is their genuinely a more dislikable support than Liverpool ? 
 

booing abide with me , heathens 

The resurgence of Liverpool in recent years as a trophy wining dominant force has definitely seen an arrogance, sense of self entitlement and downright nastiness among certain sections of their supporters. In the coming seasons as Newcastle United become the most successful club in Europe thanks to our lovely Saudi money you will witness the great Geordie nation enjoy our phenomenal success with far more dignity and grace 😉.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...