Football Thread 20-21 Season 😁

10 minutes ago, sid g said:

2nd place is still on bournemouth are on the same games and 5 points in front and each other to play -- forest got davies grabben and lowe all out injured ,,

It's not over yet I said that a while a go cooper has you on a run if not automatically which I wouldn't rule out  I think like dy said you will go up in the play offs sid 

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WILF

• maxhardcore

• Blackmag

• gnasher16

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely brilliant result....once again Southgate proves all us "experts " wrong good for him. Hand of God.....Lampards 2 foot over the line goal.....and its " tough shit " We get one iffy

Im just too delirious to write anything sensible at the moment. As old school West Ham fans i/we always resisted any temptation to fall into all that " we are a big club " talk......but some thin

Posted Images

8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Ere Wilf someone showed me this earlier i thought of you as i know you rate him....i think it went on sale recently if you cant get it i'll try and pick one up from someone.

IMG_4238.jpg

IMG_4239.jpg

That looks brilliant, I’ll get that.

Thank you mate 👍

• Like 1

Fantastic result dy thoroughly deserved result  as well if I do have one pick why did rovers want a yellow for every challenge diaz good player and has a great season but what a moaning bitch he was wanting a card all the time in the refs ear constant him and Buckley were the same but the result puts you back in the mix 

13 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Fantastic result dy thoroughly deserved result  as well if I do have one pick why did rovers want a yellow for every challenge diaz good player and has a great season but what a moaning bitch he was wanting a card all the time in the refs ear constant him and Buckley were the same but the result puts you back in the mix 

Yeah, it was a dead rubber tbh, there's no way we're doing the playoffs without a tremendous amount of luck and other results going for us.

North End were poor last night from what I've seen/read but Mowbray's death spiral has stopped now there's no pressure to perform.

Only 2 games left then hopefully he'll walk (contract up in June with no news about a new one) and we can get someone in who is interested. But with Venkys, it will prob be Pullis or some other has been from HSH.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Well, what a game last night !!

Two extremely well matched teams and it’s set up for an absolute belter in the 2nd leg away.

Jared bowing was so unlucky not score what would have been the goal of the year…..two inches of cross bar stopped what would have been a goal you’d have been watching for years to come. 

Frankfurt were fantastic, technically gifted, quick attacking players, good feet and the Hammers really putting in a shift of work, it was brilliant.

No matter what happens you can’t take anything away from this squad of players who have been consistently over achieving all season…..having never really been a fan of Moyes I can only take my hat off to the bloke and say what a brilliant job he has done here, it’s management at the highest level and he deserves massive credit. 

I think we have a real shot at this and I can’t wait for the away game…..if it’s not to be then it won’t be the end of the world, it’s a journey I have never experienced with my little club and I’m proud as punch. ⚒️⚒️⚒️

• Like 4

That's it ,it's the journey ,the unforgettable nights on the way ,the ups and downs ,the feeling of togetherness and pride with club ,team ,and support ..the dream ...all set up for a great return leg.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, sid g said:

newkid will be happy :whistling:

Been celebrating non stop...

Good achievement for the club, I know the chairman pretty well, and he's a decent bloke used to run the college football team and I'd play occasionally as a ringer lol... last time I saw him was at that auction night where I ended up with the Wilder/fury signed gloves...he like most on here took the piss... but I knew it was a sound investment..🤔🤣

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, WILF said:

Well, what a game last night !!

Two extremely well matched teams and it’s set up for an absolute belter in the 2nd leg away.

Jared bowing was so unlucky not score what would have been the goal of the year…..two inches of cross bar stopped what would have been a goal you’d have been watching for years to come. 

Frankfurt were fantastic, technically gifted, quick attacking players, good feet and the Hammers really putting in a shift of work, it was brilliant.

No matter what happens you can’t take anything away from this squad of players who have been consistently over achieving all season…..having never really been a fan of Moyes I can only take my hat off to the bloke and say what a brilliant job he has done here, it’s management at the highest level and he deserves massive credit. 

I think we have a real shot at this and I can’t wait for the away game…..if it’s not to be then it won’t be the end of the world, it’s a journey I have never experienced with my little club and I’m proud as punch. ⚒️⚒️⚒️

Great stuff again from your side mate...

Moyes has found his place, like he did at Everton, Fergie saw something in him hence pushing for him to get the UTD job, looking at the shit state of UTD now you can say his early sacking was the first of many mistakes.... he gets a lot out of a small squad, great to see a team graft hard, they very rarely don't put a shift in as a collective... I like that...

I bet you and Gnasher are hoarse as f**k!! Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We use to have a very good relationship with utd fergie being good friends with are owner through horses I think him and fergie even owned them together and fergie kept them at th stables but things soured when we sacked Darren Ferguson Alex took 3 loan players back that same day and rumour has it hemming chucked fergies horses out in retaliation we haven't a player from them since 

22 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Moyes has found his place, like he did at Everton, Fergie saw something in him hence pushing for him to get the UTD job, looking at the shit state of UTD now you can say his early sacking was the first of many mistakes.... he gets a lot out of a small squad, great to see a team graft hard, they very rarely don't put a shift in as a collective... I like that...

I seen an interview with Moyes the other day and he said on reflection the Utd job was a bit soon for him maybe?

Anyway, this season has been good but we won’t get over exited just yet…..maybe another 5 seasons of this and I may allow myself a “yeah, we ain’t too bad” lol 😂 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Yes he has found his place they seem a good fit at the moment I think his teams have always fought .him as player was all or nothing type and he was a good captain and leader .Fergie did try a couple of times to get him in as his assistant but he was happy here waiting for a bigger club to come in to be there manager which was Everton .it looks like rice might be off shame if he did would Phillips at Leeds be brought in I know rice his better but he would certainly do a good job and they would still be tens of  millions in pocket