Football Thread 20-21 Season 😁

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely brilliant result....once again Southgate proves all us "experts " wrong good for him. Hand of God.....Lampards 2 foot over the line goal.....and its " tough shit " We get one iffy

Im just too delirious to write anything sensible at the moment. As old school West Ham fans i/we always resisted any temptation to fall into all that " we are a big club " talk......but some thin

Posted Images

8 hours ago, bird said:

Great  win for wolves sat,  we need every point we can get up to Xmas.   Sorry Gnash and wilf. lol  Come on the Wolves👍

It was a fair result mate we played ok for 20 minutes then Wolves just had us sussed out and deserved the win to be fair.

I certainly dont think much of where yous are now sticking away fans,most grounds you get a goal end,what sort of view is this.....talk about stitch up the away fans,70 odd minutes of squinting through your fingers,like watching West Ham playing like that aint painful enough !!!

IMG_4571 (1).jpg

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

It was a fair result mate we played ok for 20 minutes then Wolves just had us sussed out and deserved the win to be fair.

I certainly dont think much of where yous are now sticking away fans,most grounds you get a goal end,what sort of view is this.....talk about stitch up the away fans,70 odd minutes of squinting through your fingers,like watching West Ham playing like that aint painful enough !!!

IMG_4571 (1).jpg

did you get a tan ..

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Any thoughts on grealish so far at city anyone ? 

he looks very emperors new clothes myself  

always was gonna be a little cog in a big wheel compared to his role at villa  , from what i`ve seen of city there a well oiled machine and he fits in ,, 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Any thoughts on grealish so far at city anyone ? 

he looks very emperors new clothes myself  

Top talent, whether he'll be a top player or not? Jurys out, I reckon he'll be very good.

Cheers, D.

:D It has emerged that Bruce is 'very keen' on becoming interim manager at Old Trafford to plug the gap until their next permanent boss arrives at the end of the season.

As a former Red Devils captain and vastly experienced manager who is currently available, it's not out of the question that he could take over.  ------------------------------- daft as it sounds big sam or bruce would give them that experience to get them through till the end of the season ..

Edited by sid g
  • Haha 1
On 22/11/2021 at 10:03, gnasher16 said:

IMG_4571 (1).jpg

bloody hell mate, thats shit , suppose next time bring your shades down with, than at least you can see the game .!

If United get Poch then they will be front runners to sign Kane. Woodenhead is planning on staying on which is the last thing they need. Assuming ths Glasers can't be ousted then the whole management structure underneath them needs replacing. Their player recruitment and progression is abysmal and the coaching staff seem to be out of ideas. 

The club desperately needs two central defenders and a holding or central midfielder like Bellingham or Tielemans . If Leicester can bring in quality players in these positions for next to nothing, why can't United? Maguire, Bailey, Fred and Schweinsteiger cost them a fortune and none are or were good enough for the top end of the PL. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, sid g said:

:D It has emerged that Bruce is 'very keen' on becoming interim manager at Old Trafford to plug the gap until their next permanent boss arrives at the end of the season.

As a former Red Devils captain and vastly experienced manager who is currently available, it's not out of the question that he could take over.  ------------------------------- daft as it sounds big sam or bruce would give them that experience to get them through till the end of the season ..

I can see how this is going to play out. Bruce goes to Man U and totally rejuvenates the squad. They win FA Cup and finish in top 4. Bruce hailed as  one the top managers in Europe.

Newcastle get relegated under Howe.

Several Mackems die laughing.

• Haha 2