maxhardcore

Football Thread 20-21 Season 😁

We played heady 2 kicks, one aside only allowed 2 touches of ball to score but could do keepy ups as 1   Touch 😂 wasn’t allowed last half way line, also played World Cup like yous lads said every man for himself, one keeper last one to score goes out, also used to play tennis with the ball an wasn’t allowed t use you hands an only allowed 2 touches an one bounce in your own half 😁  Hours could be spent on your own with a ball a wall 😁

15 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Because they rocking up with nowt wrong with them, they been triaged somewhere else, get a hospital referral or sent by your gp an you can have a test by time to get to testing station, I heard the radio aswell but are we gonna believe everything the media tell us?? You been saying for month you don’t believe the media or govt???? Now I’m telling you a fact but you still saying the radio are right 😂 

like I said I usually don’t/won’t argue with you,  you just reminded me why😆 do you know that goon Tim from terrier sections?? You’d 2 are made for each other 😁

Sounds like you need to be doing Matt Hancocks Job Katch 👍

Just now, maxhardcore said:

Sounds like you need to be doing Matt Hancocks Job Katch 👍

No thanks Im busy for next couple weeks, an I’m happy in my job. Sounds like you need to make your mind up tho max. Either your believing the govts an the whole covid thing, or your calling them out am calling them liars 😁 can’t pick an choose what you want from it to try an prove your point mate, thats just silly an makes you like a fool to anybody reading👍I’m out now before you start your silly insults an then cry about it😁👍

12 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Ignore that cawk he'll end up wasting a half decent thread.

i`ve done just that the  threads much better  for it  , 

Edited by sid g

10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

No thanks Im busy for next couple weeks, an I’m happy in my job. Sounds like you need to make your mind up tho max. Either your believing the govts an the whole covid thing, or your calling them out am calling them liars 😁 can’t pick an choose what you want from it to try an prove your point mate, thats just silly an makes you like a fool to anybody reading👍I’m out now before you start your silly insults an then cry about it😁👍

I'm saying the testing and test and trace is a shambles .

Why should anyone have to travel 100 miles plus ?

Your traveling 30plus to North Tees.

Test and Trace has been a piss take from the off.

4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I'm saying the testing and test and trace is a shambles .

Why should anyone have to travel 100 miles plus ?

Your traveling 30plus to North Tees.

Test and Trace has been a piss take from the off.

I also have to travel that to the hospital, that’s life these days 👍

I checked with my GP if I needed a test, as, evidently, I'm  in the "at risk group" simply because of my age.

They told me no, I didn't need a test and shouldn't try to book one if I'm not showing any symptoms.

I asked about having to travel miles if I DID need one and they said if I booked a test I would be given an appointment at the nearest one to me, there are three in the Newcastle area. If I thought they couldn't do it quick enough, they would offer an earlier test at a different area that has less demand.

I think a lot of these people who are travelling miles for a test are the same people who bought hundreds of toilet rolls at the beginning of the lockdown panic.......they didn't need them but thought it best to get in first, meaning there was a shortage, same with the Covid test !

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I checked with my GP if I needed a test, as, evidently, I'm  in the "at risk group" simply because of my age.

They told me no, I didn't need a test and shouldn't try to book one if I'm not showing any symptoms.

I asked about having to travel miles if I DID need one and they said if I booked a test I would be given an appointment at the nearest one to me, there are three in the Newcastle area. If I thought they couldn't do it quick enough, they would offer an earlier test at a different area that has less demand.

I think a lot of these people who are travelling miles for a test are the same people who bought hundreds of toilet rolls at the beginning of the lockdown panic.......they didn't need them but thought it best to get in first, meaning there was a shortage, same with the Covid test !

Cheers.

👍

Very confusing this test thing ,I had to take my Mrs for a test yesterday ,I don't know how you book them ,but my daughter was online for a couple of hours til she got a slot ,about a mile away ,massive car park thing ,at the airport ,we were the only ones there ,we got those people in masks and yellow jackets on guided us in around the site and then out again without stopping ! Had to 're enter ,wind my window down ( which absolutely horrified them ) and explain what happened ,got tested eventually but through all this rigmarole we were the only car on that site ,that  took two hours to book ,not moaning but very confused .

21 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

👍

True charts, I tell what mate, this virus and every think  with it lock down etc, it's showing people in there true colours =dog eat dog situation, fook knows what people were like in the  last 2 ww's, because people of today, are a different species   deff. 

1 hour ago, sid g said:

used to play football squash ,,, used to have one where we had a chalk line about 4ft anything below the line you had to kick it , above it head it  , loads of variations one bounce one touch  2 bounces 1 touch you know the kinda shit you made up when you were george best  

We used to play it against a wall that started off with a full size chalk line goal at the start when there was say 30 players ...then every 5 players out the goal would get smaller and smaller until the last few players left in were aiming at a space the size of a shoe box....needless to say i was always one of the first out 😓

10 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Very confusing this test thing ,I had to take my Mrs for a test yesterday ,I don't know how you book them ,but my daughter was online for a couple of hours til she got a slot ,about a mile away ,massive car park thing ,at the airport ,we were the only ones there ,we got those people in masks and yellow jackets on guided us in around the site and then out again without stopping ! Had to 're enter ,wind my window down ( which absolutely horrified them ) and explain what happened ,got tested eventually but through all this rigmarole we were the only car on that site ,that  took two hours to book ,not moaning but very confused .

It's been a joke, I went through the same at Doncaster Airport. 

From what I know as well in other countries in Europe someone does the test for you. The current method is an absolute nightmare and there must be thousands of false negative tests.