Football Thread 20-21 Season 😁

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely brilliant result....once again Southgate proves all us "experts " wrong good for him. Hand of God.....Lampards 2 foot over the line goal.....and its " tough shit " We get one iffy

Im just too delirious to write anything sensible at the moment. As old school West Ham fans i/we always resisted any temptation to fall into all that " we are a big club " talk......but some thin

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Well... that weren't too good was it..lol

Scholes called it on Wednesday night..

Seriously f***ing shit...lol

oles days look numbered kev  ,  

3 minutes ago, sid g said:

oles days look numbered kev  ,  

Don't look good for him mate, hard to defend s trying these last few games...really poor..

Moyes must be loving it...lol

Just now, NEWKID said:

Don't look good for him mate, hard to defend s trying these last few games...really poor..

a lot of the greek lads are united fans they say the times right for a change they like ole but they need results they recon he`d do a job somewhere but not united ,,

• Like 1
3 hours ago, WILF said:

He is working out how to tell me how good Pogba, Fred and Rashford are in what could possibly be the greatest sales pitch ever written by a man ! Lol

Nah…..we won’t enjoy his pain………for longer than about 2 weeks ! Lol 

May be an image of text that says "Paul Pogba heat map."

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Just watched it mate, that was everybody’s fault……

Lets be honest, the players you have with their so called quality and experience should be able to turn up and play without a coach ! 

Nah mate, they are lazy and they think they are bigger than the club…..Henderson had Pogbas number, all over him lively for the 4th because he knows he is a lazy, no good plodding nobody.

What Ole can be blamed for is  not f***ing these pretenders off out of your club…..I don’t know your club better than you mate but I have said this for a while now, there’s players there that are poison to a club like yours.…..they would be poison to any club.

I’m not going to say I feel sorry for you because you had fantasy football for so long that it’s quiet pleasant seeing you on your arse ! Lol 😂 but I will say this, your players are letting you all down.

City next…..should be good ! Lol 😂 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Nicepix said:

What some forget is that when Pogba is in a blue shirt for France he is world class. Perhaps he should have signed for Rangers? 

Signed on the no good c**t ! Lol 😂 

10 hours ago, WILF said:

Just watched it mate, that was everybody’s fault……

Lets be honest, the players you have with their so called quality and experience should be able to turn up and play without a coach ! 

Nah mate, they are lazy and they think they are bigger than the club…..Henderson had Pogbas number, all over him lively for the 4th because he knows he is a lazy, no good plodding nobody.

What Ole can be blamed for is  not f***ing these pretenders off out of your club…..I don’t know your club better than you mate but I have said this for a while now, there’s players there that are poison to a club like yours.…..they would be poison to any club.

I’m not going to say I feel sorry for you because you had fantasy football for so long that it’s quiet pleasant seeing you on your arse ! Lol 😂 but I will say this, your players are letting you all down.

City next…..should be good ! Lol 😂 

You can disect football too much some times, tactics, formations, high press, sit and counter, 4-2-4, 4-3-3 blah blah blah....

But you are bang on, these are top top class players, all internationals that impact on the international stage... and they can't "feel" it is wrong, f***ing terrible mate, worst performance I can remember ever from a UTD side....

Lazy is right, lazy in mind and body, no care to react, change etc.... the body language from everyone was terrible, got to question can Ole kick them hard enough for them to actually give a f**k, there is no Keane, Vidic, Cantona, Neville, Giggs etc in the side now to do it on the pitch

Worst thing is Scholes called it on Wednesday night, the collective is wrong and this has highlighted it, more than ever and against Liverpool FFS!!!

It's a game you could only grasp how bad if you were in the stands, watching on TV you can't see the errors off the ball that were constant, you could sense the crowd and feel that worry/nerves which is damning in itself, a UTD home crowd scared for UTD on or off the ball....

Souness said about drilling the team without the ball, I mean we are talking about drilling absolute basics into £90m players,

"right lads, no balls for this weeks training, you are going to learn how to play in your positions"

Ronaldo must be wondering what the f**k is going on!! He was not without guilt yesterday, but it summed things up when he pressed the goal keeper and the keeper passed it to the centre back whilst the rest of the team walked about wondering what the f**k they were meant to do, Ronaldo just stood there hands on hips thinking why didn't I push for the City move!! lol

Salah is rightly getting headlines as the current best in the world, pace, movement, clinical, brave, tireless.... absolutely brilliant player in a very good team who play for each other... fair play to Liverpool and Klopp, they keep their standards. 

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

You can disect football too much some times, tactics, formations, high press, sit and counter, 4-2-4, 4-3-3 blah blah blah....

But you are bang on, these are top top class players, all internationals that impact on the international stage... and they can't "feel" it is wrong, f***ing terrible mate, worst performance I can remember ever from a UTD side.... Worst thing is Scholes called it on Wednesday night, the collective is wrong and this has highlighted it, more than ever and against Liverpool FFS!!!

It's a game you could only grasp how bad if you were in the stands, watching on TV you can't see the errors off the ball that were constant, you could sense the crowd and feel that worry/nerves which is damning in itself, a UTD home crowd scared for UTD on or off the ball....

Souness said about drilling the team without the ball, I mean we are talking about drilling absolute basics into £90m players,

"right lads, no balls for this weeks training, you are going to learn how to play in your positions"

Ronaldo must be wondering what the f**k is going on!! He was not without guilt yesterday, but it summed things up when he pressed the goal keeper and the keeper passed it to the centre back whilst the rest of the team walked about wondering what the f**k they were meant to do, Ronaldo just stood there hands on hips thinking why didn't I push for the City move!! lol

Salah is rightly getting headlines as the current best in the world, pace, movement, clinical, brave, tireless.... absolutely brilliant player in a very good team who play for each other... fair play to Liverpool and Klopp, they keep their standards. 

Being totally fair, the way Liverpool are playing is going to be a hard ask for anyone this season.

But to go out and not even bother to try is unforgivable.

And especially when you are Man Utd.

Just shows you, talent without heart is meaningless.

• Like 1