Football Thread 20-21 Season 😁

8 minutes ago, sid g said:

aye slows you down a bit .. 😃  they are mad for it mate they fly out to spain for a night game both season ticket holders at forest but will go anywhere mid week for football 

I remember those days were I could do that . happy memories like lamping all night then going work 😁 or going on a night dig then out with the light all night  then off to work or a away game other side the country on a Tues night then couple hours kip then on site 

• Like 1

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WILF

• Blackmag

• maxhardcore

• THE STIFFMEISTER

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely brilliant result....once again Southgate proves all us "experts " wrong good for him. Hand of God.....Lampards 2 foot over the line goal.....and its " tough shit " We get one iffy

Im just too delirious to write anything sensible at the moment. As old school West Ham fans i/we always resisted any temptation to fall into all that " we are a big club " talk......but some thin

Posted Images

8 hours ago, dytkos said:

Only fecking 4th aren't we 👌👍🏆 

Sorry BM, was a shitter of a game in that weather I believe.

Cheers, D.

Yes not the best game dy pitch wasn't the best either. but overall you deserved it great cross and header I wouldn't be surprised if a few clubs don't come in for bereton.  .the ref had a bad game made  some bad decisions mainly against you .we should of had a penalty  but we should of had Evans sent of with a straight red he never even got booked bad decision that one .were dropping fast we look clueless at times but no excuses best team won bragging rights are yours dy 

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Did well at westham on loan East coast 

My post was a case of tapping keyboard before engaging brain. For some reason (possibly the 1st glass of wine) I was confusing Lingard with Dele Alli.  Both players have been linked with NUFC recently by the media, struggling to think of a player who hasn't since the takeover. Would prefer the former over the latter for a relegation battle.

Edited by eastcoast
changed dogfight to battle. More than 2 in it.
  • Like 1

It will be interesting to see who the new ManU manager targets in January. He has already said that he will initially have to use tactics dependent on the players they have, i.e. not his usual high press way of playing. Given that he only has a 6 month contract I can't see him changing much from the way they have played in the last few months. Rudiger is after a higher salary and would be a upgrade on Maguire. Rice might be tempted away from the Hammers and Trippier could replace AWB. They already have the midfield play makers and Ronny should be good until next season when they might be able to attract a younger number 9.

1 hour ago, eastcoast said:

My post was a case of tapping keyboard before engaging brain. For some reason (possibly the 1st glass of wine) I was confusing Lingard with Dele Alli.  Both players have been linked with NUFC recently by the media, struggling to think of a player who hasn't since the takeover. Would prefer the former over the latter for a relegation battle.

Be interesting to see who does get brought in Jan .I see Wilson as had a pop at Bruce over pre season .I can see Lingard going West ham .I would think like you say everyone is going to be linked I can see Howe going for players he's worked with before 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

Be interesting to see who does get brought in Jan .I see Wilson as had a pop at Bruce over pre season .I can see Lingard going West ham .I would think like you say everyone is going to be linked I can see Howe going for players he's worked with before 

As in Fraser, King and Ake. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

As in Fraser, King and Ake. 

Yes I think all 3 would be decent signing I think ake is after a move to get more game time plus having worked with Howe it would give them a advantage over West ham and spurs who are rumoured to be interested 

• Like 1
On 04/12/2021 at 14:37, Blackmag said:

Great performance today nash I thought bowen played very well and deserved man of the match  .You had some luck with the third granted but well played and that sounded a great atmosphere 

Oh mate we're steaming along....i never thought id be saying it but that ground is starting to feel like home,still dont like the place but its starting to have that familiar Upton Park atmosphere........typical West Ham this year we've beaten Chelsea,Liverpool,Spurs,Leicester....knocked Man Utd and Man City out the cup........but f****d up losing or dropping points to Brighton,Palace,Brentford,Southampton......Bowen worked his socks off the lads got a great attitude to the game even if he's playing crap he runs till he drops.....what with the lad Yarde winning his fight over the road it was a cracking day all round.

• Like 4
22 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Oh mate we're steaming along....i never thought id be saying it but that ground is starting to feel like home,still dont like the place but its starting to have that familiar Upton Park atmosphere........typical West Ham this year we've beaten Chelsea,Liverpool,Spurs,Leicester....knocked Man Utd and Man City out the cup........but f****d up losing or dropping points to Brighton,Palace,Brentford,Southampton......Bowen worked his socks off the lads got a great attitude to the game even if he's playing crap he runs till he drops.....what with the lad Yarde winning his fight over the road it was a cracking day all round.

Any news on zouma injury nash will be a big loss if he's out a good while .I think I spoke about Bowen with you . when you first got him of hull .you could tell he would be ok in prem and his a decent finisher with a good engine .will moyse be splashing the cash after the new investment or will they give him a right budget 

Edited by Blackmag