Football Thread 20-21 Season 😁

49 minutes ago, WILF said:

Just watching Bohemians V Waterford in a cup semi final, they don’t do all the BLM stuff here but what they did do before kick off is a minutes silence by both teams and all the fans for the dad of a couple of season ticket holders who just passed away.

He was also a season ticket holder.

Nice touch and one I think a lot of us old school type football lads can all relate to.

You’ll be in a linfield top before you know it 

• Haha 1

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely brilliant result....once again Southgate proves all us "experts " wrong good for him. Hand of God.....Lampards 2 foot over the line goal.....and its " tough shit " We get one iffy

Im just too delirious to write anything sensible at the moment. As old school West Ham fans i/we always resisted any temptation to fall into all that " we are a big club " talk......but some thin

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Time to bang the derby on please don't lose or else Monday is going to be a long day 

Nothing funny about that performance dy it was fecking shocking for a derby were relegation material going of are season so far won 3 out of 14 manager is clueless we sell decent players for good money and hope a freebie comes good as a replacement recruitment is on its arse players flagging the managers tactics in public and saying dressing room is split  which is wrong thing to do but he's right and I think we have you to play soon 

Edited by Blackmag
41 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Nothing funny about that performance dy it was fecking shocking for a derby were relegation material going of are season so far won 3 out of 14 manager is clueless we sell decent players for good money and hope a freebie comes good as a replacement recruitment is on its arse players flagging the managers tactics in public and saying dressing room is split  which is wrong thing to do but he's right and I think we have you to play soon 

We'd been touted to get Alex Niel from some good sources, last season . Who knows mate?

1 hour ago, dytkos said:

We'd been touted to get Alex Niel from some good sources, last season . Who knows mate?

what we have dy is clueless he seems a decent lad but he's way over his head when you keep going down the cheap option sooner or later it catches up and today against them lot was the final nail in the coffin for me ffs there was no desire no plan b and we have gave  away two soft goals feck me mr tumble would of saved that first one 

Didn't have time to catch up on football yesterday and have only now watched MOTD. I admit that I am more than a little biased but what a cracker from Newcastle's Callum Wilson yesterday? He is as good as anyone out there when on the pitch. That's the problem though. If he did not appear to be injury prone then we would not have been able to sign him.

It would appear that NUFC now have money to spend. An injury prone player is an injury prone player and sometimes there is nothing that can be done to change that. But, if improvements to our training set up and back room staff could be made in regard to getting this lad more playing time then we have no need to look for another number 9, richest club in the world or not.