Football Thread 20-21 Season 😁

40 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Does ole have that same ruthless streak in him pogba is most likely the biggest disruption in the changing room I bet Bruno isn't far behind  maybe there is to many egos 

Looking at that performance Saturday I’d say Ole has some decisions to make, the first of which is wether he backs himself.

Imho he need to start cutting some of these players down to size and saying to the board “back me or don’t, this is what I’m going to do” 

Ronaldo age 36 isn’t going to be doing what Vardy 34 was doing and running the channels, working like feck, dragging the defence all over the show……Ronaldo is going to be more sparing with his energy, he needs an engine room behind him.

That Utd team has way too many passengers.

imho Rashford should be out the door, Pogba should be out the door, McGuire sent off to Italy to learn how to be a defender, Luke Shaw gone the fat c#nt…..change the ethic.

Send a message that ordinary won’t be tolerated.

• Like 1

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im just too delirious to write anything sensible at the moment. As old school West Ham fans i/we always resisted any temptation to fall into all that " we are a big club " talk......but some thin

Absolutely brilliant result....once again Southgate proves all us "experts " wrong good for him. Hand of God.....Lampards 2 foot over the line goal.....and its " tough shit " We get one iffy

Posted Images

I was reading on points to games ratio he's two points behind klopp at 104 games played but I can't see ole taking utd to the next level like klopp as done I don't why that vande beek as never played after spending all that on him and he's made it clear he isn't happy either

Edited by Blackmag
5 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I was reading on points to games ratio he's two points behind klopp at 104 games played but I can't see ole taking utd to the next level like klopp as done I don't why that vande beek as never played 

Here’s the crux mate, nobody is scared of playing Manchester Utd anymore and everyone is terrified of playing Liverpool…..that’s a situation that can’t be tolerated at a club like Utd.

The players are massively part of the problem for that.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

They have spent a fortune under three managers and still haven't got a reliable back two partnership. You can't blame OGS for that. They are still undoing the damage caused by LDV, Mourinho and Woodward. 

If Leicester can bring in good centre backs and wing backs for nothing or next to nothing, why can't United? Even Southampton can find young talent. WTF are the United scouts and back room staff doing? 

Nothing to do with OGS. The problem is with the player recruitment side of things. 

• Like 1

Another brilliant away win for the lads yesterday i thought we played some superb stuff and could have easily won by more....I now count in miles not games and yesterday made it over 4000 miles since we lost an away game !

Ive enjoyed going to Everton its a good traditional old football ground much like Upton Park but stone me ive had some poxy views over the years....none worse than this........at least,i think we played some superb stuff anyway :whistling:

3 tough home games on the spin coming up so guaranteed we'll f**k up now.

IMG_3541 (1).jpg

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

A good result and performance from what I read and had A lot more possession .it seems to be working for him at West ham but that's a bad view by any standard 

Edited by Blackmag
15 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

A good result and performance from what I read and had A lot more possession .it seems to be working for him at West ham but that's a bad view by any standard 

As away fans you can usually get away with standing up throughout the game....but standing up here meant you could only see half the pitch 😆

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Another brilliant away win for the lads yesterday i thought we played some superb stuff and could have easily won by more....I now count in miles not games and yesterday made it over 4000 miles since we lost an away game !

Ive enjoyed going to Everton its a good traditional old football ground much like Upton Park but stone me ive had some poxy views over the years....none worse than this........at least,i think we played some superb stuff anyway :whistling:

3 tough home games on the spin coming up so guaranteed we'll f**k up now.

IMG_3541 (1).jpg

Didn't know the Proclaimers supported West Ham? 😁 

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1

As away fans you can usually get away with standing up throughout the game....but standing up here meant you could only see half the pitch 😆

At least you will get a decent view Sunday should be a decent game that  I can see city beating Brighton and Liverpool beating utd hopefully for you you can keep that son quiet what a player he is surprised they have kept hold of him 

32 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

At least you will get a decent view Sunday should be a decent game that  I can see city beating Brighton and Liverpool beating utd hopefully for you you can keep that son quiet what a player he is surprised they have kept hold of him 

In all fairness to Moyes we are looking more solid at the back than i can remember for a long time Zouma was a really good signing he made there.....id worry about the lad Ben Johnson with Son running at him but he should be quick enough with that name !......you're right some player that Son,reminds me a lot of Ronaldo.

• Like 1

I don't think Bruno is a disruptive element. Quite the reverse. I wouldn't be surprised to see him as captain. 

They need two centre backs, a holding midfielder and a younger centre forward than Ronnie. Christ, they've had enough fecking silver backs in that position since Shrek left.

In all fairness to Moyes we are looking more solid at the back than i can remember for a long time Zouma was a really good signing he made there.....id worry about the lad Ben Johnson with Son running at him but he should be quick enough with that name !......you're right some player that Son,reminds me a lot of Ronaldo.

I agree zouma is a great signing but when you look at the players Chelsea have sold and then signed back or even those  who they loan out year after year  it's scary to think what kind of team that could be assembled from those but fair play to moyse he's got you a good team spirit and playing well how's bowen been playing always rated him 

Something that I did not want to comment on after Newcastle's even poorer than expected efforts on Sunday because of the more serious events that took place off the pitch is... why was Amanda Staveley dressed as nun? To be honest, despite her slightly odd face, I found it a little bit erotic. Must have something to do with my Catholic upbringing and Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Something that I did not want to comment on after Newcastle's even poorer than expected efforts on Sunday because of the more serious events that took place off the pitch is... why was Amanda Staveley dressed as nun? To be honest, despite her slightly odd face, I found it a little bit erotic. Must have something to do with my Catholic upbringing and Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music.

I found the whole coverage on MOTD frankly toe curling mate……oh my god !………the shots of that mob of Arabs and Staveley acting (badly) at being wildly excited about everything Newcastle did was horrendous ! Lol 😂 

She looked like she had been shopping in the clearance section of primark !

And all those fans dressed up as Arabs and all that shit ?……Jesus Christ, can football sink any lower.

Its the type of stuff you watch through your fingers ! Lol 

12 minutes ago, WILF said:

I found the whole coverage on MOTD frankly toe curling mate……oh my god !………the shots of that mob of Arabs and Staveley acting (badly) at being wildly excited about everything Newcastle did was horrendous ! Lol 😂 

She looked like she had been shopping in the clearance section of primark !

And all those fans dressed up as Arabs and all that shit ?……Jesus Christ, can football sink any lower.

Its the type of stuff you watch through your fingers ! Lol 

Even the "Wor Flags" was a disappointment. I was expecting something more, reflecting the history of the club and the region. Not just big words spelling out another cliche.  And the black and white flags obviously provided and not taken to the game by the supporters a bit naff. But hey ho.

At least you cared enough to watch football on the tele 🙂