maxhardcore

Football Thread 20-21 Season 😁

The other one we used to play alot was spot, one touch against a wall with a letter if you missed.

All games resulted in donkeys arse aswell, loser had to have their ass out and everyone got a free shot

1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Cuppy. One person in goal then teams of two. Your team goes through when you score and last team to score goes out every round.

One man cuppy was class as well. 

48 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I think your exaggerations are a bit ott now max I normally won’t or don’t argue with you but your wrong here pal, I just been on phone an the hossy could have had me an appointment today at 3 diff places to go for a drive through swab, I’m busy today an can’t self isolate till me hossy appointment so I asked for one tomorrow an guess what?? I had a choice of times an locations, all in north east an I know lots folk who have been over to south tees or Hartlepool in past couple weeks an had tests an fine 👍

You don't have to believe what I'm telling you Katch.

Its all over the news folk getting asked to travel 100 miles plus for a test .

Its no secret 👍

50 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I think your exaggerations are a bit ott now max I normally won’t or don’t argue with you but your wrong here pal, I just been on phone an the hossy could have had me an appointment today at 3 diff places to go for a drive through swab, I’m busy today an can’t self isolate till me hossy appointment so I asked for one tomorrow an guess what?? I had a choice of times an locations, all in north east an I know lots folk who have been over to south tees or Hartlepool in past couple weeks an had tests an fine 👍

And lads fromEast Durham going to Stanley is no diff from you traveling to Hartlepool.from Catterick .

But folks from all over the country have been asked to travel 100 miles plus .

20 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

The other one we used to play alot was spot, one touch against a wall with a letter if you missed.

All games resulted in donkeys arse aswell, loser had to have their ass out and everyone got a free shot

I taught myself to use both feet just knocking a ball against the wall, it’s a great way to do it.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Cuppy. One person in goal then teams of two. Your team goes through when you score and last team to score goes out every round.

9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

One man cuppy was class as well. 

We called that Wembley, either pairs or singles.. 

Could have 20 of you playing with last one to score out, the game would go on for hours, usually 2 goals in the final..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, WILF said:

I taught myself to use both feet just knocking a ball against the wall, it’s a great way to do it.

Used to play a game where you had to hit the ball off a wall the the next lad had to hit the wall either as the ball was moving or where it stopped, bit like squash I guess, have a few lads playing it, if you missed the wall you were out...trying to kick the ball from under cars or stuck in a hedge..lol

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Could have 20 of you playing with last one to score out, the game would go on for hours, usually 2 goals in the final..

It was called “World Cup” down my way ! Haha, funny the different names for the same game.

Another thing that took a bit of getting used to over here is that they call kick off “Tip” !!.......they say “Who’s tip?” Or “You take tip” ........I was like “what the f**k are you on about?” For ages ! Lol

For some strange reason it bugs the life out of me ! Lol 

The worst is that they call football “soccer” !’......that is unforgivable ! Lol

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, WILF said:

I can control left footed but not play it

15 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

That's what we called it

17 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

And lads fromEast Durham going to Stanley is no diff from you traveling to Hartlepool.from Catterick .

But folks from all over the country have been asked to travel 100 miles plus .

Because they rocking up with nowt wrong with them, they been triaged somewhere else, get a hospital referral or sent by your gp an you can have a test by time to get to testing station, I heard the radio aswell but are we gonna believe everything the media tell us?? You been saying for month you don’t believe the media or govt???? Now I’m telling you a fact but you still saying the radio are right 😂 

like I said I usually don’t/won’t argue with you,  you just reminded me why😆 do you know that goon Tim from terrier sections?? You’d 2 are made for each other 😁

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Used to play a game where you had to hit the ball off a wall the the next lad had to hit the wall either as the ball was moving or where it stopped, bit like squash I guess, have a few lads playing it, if you missed the wall you were out...trying to kick the ball from under cars or stuck in a hedge..lol

That's the game we called spot

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

used to play football squash ,,, used to have one where we had a chalk line about 4ft anything below the line you had to kick it , above it head it  , loads of variations one bounce one touch  2 bounces 1 touch you know the kinda shit you made up when you were george best