Football Thread 20-21 Season 😁

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely brilliant result....once again Southgate proves all us "experts " wrong good for him. Hand of God.....Lampards 2 foot over the line goal.....and its " tough shit " We get one iffy

So the food/drink shop is done,  The bar and barbie is ready.. The mates/family are going mad on WhatsApp groups in anticipation.. Few more hours and work is done...bank holiday weekend

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Is that real? If it is I’m gutted I can’t take kids to see it , only up road aswell 

It was reported before even finished. No doubt by a Scotsman driving home up the A1, lol. Fair play to the police they only made the lads take it down but no charges. 

• Haha 2

this england squad are a capable group of players but

if italy bring thier A game and win at all cost style be a tough night , one things for sure if we lose the idiot element among our fans will shine through i dont envy our A and E departments up n down the country , 

Edited by sid g
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, sid g said:

one things for sure if we lose the idiot element among our fans will shine through i dont envy our A and E departments up n down the country , 

Be a shame if they do mate, those days are long gone, unless they find a load of italians who are really up for it..😁

18 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Be a shame if they do mate, those days are long gone, unless they find a load of italians who are really up for it..😁

be plenty of pissed up folk end up in a n e mate last 2 england games a n e been busy  see em on the news jumping all over taxis and buses after the semi .... 

Edited by sid g
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, sid g said:

be plenty of pissed up folk end up in a n e mate last 2 england games a n e been busy  see em on the new jumping all over taxis and buses after the semi .... 

Just seen on my newsfeed fans climbing on buses letting off flares, gonna be a long night win or lose, was a chance of me being working up there tonight, glad its knocked

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Ther jackers in the slop bring in  the rain 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿☔️ 

Edited by green lurchers