Football Thread 20-21 Season 😁

3 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Have you been watching WILF? I thought you were abstaining.

Mate, they have been doing it for 12 months solid, everyone knows about it….I don’t need to watch unless they have suddenly stopped and nobody mentioned it.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely brilliant result....once again Southgate proves all us "experts " wrong good for him. Hand of God.....Lampards 2 foot over the line goal.....and its " tough shit " We get one iffy

Im just too delirious to write anything sensible at the moment. As old school West Ham fans i/we always resisted any temptation to fall into all that " we are a big club " talk......but some thin

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, they have been doing it for 12 months solid, everyone knows about it….I don’t need to watch unless they have suddenly stopped and nobody mentioned it.

Taking the knee? I honestly didn't know what you were referring to.  Yes, they did it last night and will be doing it on Sunday. Not the players fault. Not the managers fault. You may disagree. I will not let those who are to blame stop me enjoying the competition. And really need to sleep now so will not be able to parry an answer. 

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

Incorrect on few fronts there. Plenty of areas in North & West Wales where Welsh is not just first language but 90% of time only language you'll hear. First language my mam, dad, their neighbours, most of their valley use in morning is Welsh. They even manage to go a full day just speaking Welsh (oh my aren't we clever) and then a quick nos da in bed finishing the day and...wow look at that, they spoke only Welsh all day & didn't have to resort to sign language, drawings or talking like a total ignorant cuńt - maybe you should try. Not a single gripe. 

Red neck north wales yeh maybe in a few places but Little England or West Wales as it's  also known is it fcuk as i lived that way for a few years and never heard a single local speak welsh.Still nice your family and friends have each other to talk to eh..:thumbs:......

6 hours ago, eastcoast said:

Taking the knee? I honestly didn't know what you were referring to.  Yes, they did it last night and will be doing it on Sunday. Not the players fault. Not the managers fault. You may disagree. I will not let those who are to blame stop me enjoying the competition. And really need to sleep now so will not be able to parry an answer. 

No need to parry mate, I was just a bit shocked that they have literally been telling you to shove everything you wrote up your arse before every game for 12 months and you hadn’t noticed.

Anyway, sorry for bringing it up I just couldn’t help it when I read your post.

14 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Friday Top Tip - Get yourself a cheap Germany, Ukraine or Denmark flag by going to a car boot sale in Scotland or Wales.

By christ, the Italian ones I'm selling are going like hot cake....hot pizzas though! 

• Haha 1

:boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy::boogy:

Absolutely brilliant result....once again Southgate proves all us "experts " wrong good for him.

Hand of God.....Lampards 2 foot over the line goal.....and its " tough shit "

We get one iffy penalty and its cheating 🤣

Having followed England around the world in tournament football.....a big 2 fingers up to all the miserable anti English c**ts that was desperate for us to get blasted out in the group stage.....even the English ones !!

And congratulations to the loyal folk who stuck together following and supporting our culture and traditions as English people..... lets hope for victory in the final.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 14
On 08/07/2021 at 09:47, Nicepix said:

A good gesture? Someone thinks its a good idea to raise forty grand because a kid cried! Snowflake generation or what? 

No they raised it as some dick wipes jeered a kid crying and people felt it portrayed England in a poor light, then rather than keeping the money the family gave it to a children's charity, if that's snowflake then bring it on, that money will likely save a few lives.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, sandymere said:

No they raised it as some dick wipes jeered a kid crying and people felt it portrayed England in a poor light, then rather than keeping the money the family gave it to a children's charity, if that's snowflake then bring it on, that money will likely save a few lives.

So the lesson is cry when you lose and some dimwits will give you cash to make you feel better or is it to make them feel better?

• Like 1

So the food/drink shop is done, 

The bar and barbie is ready..

The mates/family are going mad on WhatsApp groups in anticipation..

Few more hours and work is done...bank holiday weekend is here...

As a football fan and an English man I'm loving this little moment...win or lose its lifted a lot of people and brought a lot of us together again...

I agree the kneeling shit is bollocks, im sick to the back teeth of lockdowns, restrictions, mask wearing etc..I realise the Scots and Welsh ate bitter 😁... I know the Italians are a good outfit and tough to beat.... but for 1 day bollocks to it...we'll have food, beer, singing, shit talking, all be the manager for 90 minutes, shout, laugh...and f***ing enjoy it...

I'm not arrogant at all, I'm chuffed for this group of young England players and the manager.. and I'm loving a bit of national pride!!

Come on England!!!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

As a football fan and an English man I'm loving this little moment...win or lose its lifted a lot of people and brought a lot of us together again...

I agree the kneeling shit is bollocks, im sick to the back teeth of lockdowns, restrictions, mask wearing etc..I realise the Scots and Welsh ate bitter 😁... I know the Italians are a good outfit and tough to beat.... but for 1 day bollocks to it...we'll have food, beer, singing, shit talking, all be the manager for 90 minutes, shout, laugh...and f***ing enjoy it...

I'm not arrogant at all, I'm chuffed for this group of young England players and the manager.. and I'm loving a bit of national pride!!

Come on England!!!

I might have to come down and give you the benefit of my expertise in all matters football …….

• Like 1
Just now, socks said:

I might have to come down and give you the benefit of my expertise in all matters football …….

Always welcome as you know...

You certainly know your soccer...🤥🤣

Just now, socks said:

I’m particularly excited about the England 15 he looks a good wide receiver 👍

Couldn't agree more....😁

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Come on England!!!

Absolutely spot on mate,that's what it's all about. I'm not bitter. Im jealous!! 

To be honest, seeing how excited my kids are about it, for their sakes, I hope both teams play well (that's as close as I can come to actual support!) 

• Like 3