maxhardcore

Football Thread 20-21 Season 😁

9 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

If you want to watch a game of football watch the Safc v Charlton play off final .

Probably the best game of football ever to grace Wembley stadium .

If you want to watch the biggest FA Cup upset and a proper set of fans watch the 73 FA Cup Final.

You will also probably see the best save ever produces inc Banks👍

Thank me later ' the education is Free 😜

Have you ever watched a game that wasn't Sunderland? 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, WILF said:

Amazing how many quality players we have got to witness, here’s a name that I always loved to watch because he played my number and it was good education for a low level ex player like me to just study, Wesley Sneijder !

Great No 10, always busy......pulled holes in back 4s, worked right across the line.....fantastic !

Dicanio 👌 I can remember playing heads and volls and if you managed to score from a scissor kick it was a dicanio 😂

What a no.10 he was , especially at West ham

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, WILF said:

Cleaning and dubbing you’re boots ! 

That brought back memories dubbing your boots including the smell of winter green in the prefabs we use to get changed in as kids 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

He use to sneak on st James with his mate beefy to watch the entertainers don't worry max your secret safe with me 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Dicanio 👌 I can remember playing heads and volls and if you managed to score from a scissor kick it was a dicanio 😂

What a no.10 he was , especially at West ham

I had a newspaper cutting on my wall when he scored against Manchester Utd in that cup game........I was like 28 or something ! Lol 😂 😂 

My Mrs was like “Are you for real ?” Lol 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, WILF said:

I had a newspaper cutting on my wall when he scored against Manchester Utd in that cup game........I was like 28 or something ! Lol 😂 😂 

My Mrs was like “Are you for real ?” Lol 

What year was that Wilf? Probably one of the best West ham ever had in my lifetime. Loved watching him play

25 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Have you ever watched a game 😂

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

Im a Sheffield Wednesday supporter and it does my head in when other fans say we should be in the premiership we’re not in the top flight because we’re not good enough anymore still think we’re bigger club fan base etc then some premiership clubs mind.

Got to agree with you there kd I think the first time I went there would of been mid late eighties we got hammered and that young David Hurst played brilliantly I thought he would go on to do a lot more than he did 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

What year was that Wilf? Probably one of the best West ham ever had in my lifetime. Loved watching him play

Can’t remember mate, late 90s deffo .......98-99 ?

45 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I think he made a lot of young players of that era, Frank, Rio, Joe......he showed them what it meant to eat properly, train properly.

Apparently he was a very good trainer, couple of my pals were doing a job at Charlton Athletic and said they watched him stay 2 hours after all the other players had gone home just doing sprints, up and down, up and down.

I love stuff like that.

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Can’t remember mate, late 90s deffo .......98-99 ?

2000, I can remember that now .... Why bartez didn't play to the whistle I'll never know. First thing we were taught as kids, play to the whistle!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

Got to agree with you there kd I think the first time I went there would of been mid late eighties we got hammered and that young David Hurst played brilliantly I thought he would go on to do a lot more than he did 

He could of gone to Man Utd for £5m + mark Hughes 🙈 but the dirty c**t from arsenal snapped his leg some day he was better then shearer  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

He use to sneak on st James with his mate beefy to watch the entertainers don't worry max your secret safe with me 

Yours ain't with me ya homo lol 

yous special few will be signing up to Wilfys new team

Brokeback FC 😂

• Haha 1

Wilfy will be shouting go in hard from behind ya soft cants ' f**k him ' f**k him.

BM will be shouting I'm scared he will steal my shin pads and cod piece ' the c**t got my contracts last time .

While Stiffs shouting it's his fault ' all his fault .

Poor Munter will be peeling the oranges for half time whilst getting the water temp right for the half time  hoop cleaning duties .

Edited by maxhardcore