Football Thread 20-21 Season 😁

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely brilliant result....once again Southgate proves all us "experts " wrong good for him. Hand of God.....Lampards 2 foot over the line goal.....and its " tough shit " We get one iffy

Im just too delirious to write anything sensible at the moment. As old school West Ham fans i/we always resisted any temptation to fall into all that " we are a big club " talk......but some thin

Posted Images

100% right mate , Hopefully Tierney is fit , Adam’s is a must , Billy Gilmour is so underrated & Forest has a habit of popping up in the right place at times 😉

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sid g said:

do you have to reheat the pizza by the time it gets to yours 

A mate is half Italian and does a pop up pizza van, it was this side of town tonight so the Mrs booked and did the run...I'm not a big pizza fan, but these are lovely, hand made dough...

We're only 10 mins out of town mate...

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, sid g said:

anyone bothering with tonights game 

Only game I’ll be watching live I would think maTe

kids Are in prime f**k about time and other than watching Ronaldo and the Belgians I’ve just zoned out

• Like 1
5 hours ago, lanesra said:

Its Scotland for me , Kieran Tierney not only born on the Isle of Man but also plays for Arsenal 🥳 though they’ll need all the luck .

Dont think people appreciate k t at all 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Those pizzas look the business

They're good mate...hes renovated an old horse box, big wood fired pizza oven in there.

His Mrs and mine are good friends, and they lived here for 7 months over lockdown as their new build was delayed...so we get a heads up when he's local..lol

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

kids Are in prime f**k about time and other than watching Ronaldo and the Belgians I’ve just zoned out

watched a few games looking forward to this one  --- 

4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I know you're a Celtic man, but I think you're English?

Who do you support tonight mate?

4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Dont think people appreciate k t at all 

Very good player...

Looking forward to seeing this young lad Billy Gilmorton for the Scots, only seen bits but he looks a very tidy player.

2 minutes ago, sid g said:

watched a few games looking forward to this one  --- 

Me too mate....hoping for another Gazza moment!! Lol

4 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Daft as it sounds if I had no commitments work wise or if I had cash to retire I'd start something similar as a hobby. Love making pizzas bit love eating them more

Were about to get the garden done and I'd love to build a wood fired oven.

This lad is an accountant mate .. his Mrs does wedding hair and he saw a niche with them joining up for weddings, she's got a huge following on Insta, so he had a ready market...First year in and covid f****d him... so he started doing it as a pop up in certain drive ways or side of road in estates around the town...sells out all pre ordered...

His Dad had the first independant pasta place in Exeter making his own pasta, he's Italian, it failed as no one was into pasta back 30 odd years ago...today it would be a massive hit... my kids live on the stuff...

Go for it mate, if you enjoy it it will always be good..

Edited by NEWKID