Football Thread 20-21 Season 😁

22 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Wales team are taking the knee☹️..Jocks are not, Mon the Jocks..😁😁

Apparently neither are Hungary or the Czech Republic.

Lets hope for a Jock v Czech final 

• Like 1

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im just too delirious to write anything sensible at the moment. As old school West Ham fans i/we always resisted any temptation to fall into all that " we are a big club " talk......but some thin

Absolutely brilliant result....once again Southgate proves all us "experts " wrong good for him. Hand of God.....Lampards 2 foot over the line goal.....and its " tough shit " We get one iffy

Posted Images

On 10/06/2021 at 12:42, WILF said:

@NEWKID & Sid,

Well lads I kicked a ball for the first time in 16 month in 20 minutes of a game and then last night at training !.......Jesus Christ, it was terrible ! Lol 

Ended up with a nasty attack of Plantar Faciitus on Saturday night for a few days, played through it last night  and it feels a little better today.......one of those horrible things where you have no choice but to keep playing and strengthen your calf’s and tendons again and also, loose some weight ! Lol 

It has given the family much amusement to say the least!

Still, the bonus out of all this is that I have found (at last) a decent veterans team at the same club my boy just started playing for so we train on the same night ! 
Lucky for him, dad is well out of sight in a different area so he isn’t getting completely shown up to his mates ! Lol 

So to sum up, can’t walk, can’t run, engine is f****d and passing is shit.....the only way is up boys ! Lol 

50 soon.....must need my head looked at ! 

“Your the one we’ve been waiting for” 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

“Your the one we’ve been waiting for” 

Like a beautiful cocktail of Ronaldo, Iniesta and Chuck Norris ! 

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Scotland pressured into taking the knee at Wembley, but not the other two group games! WTAF is that about? 

Let's hope the boos drowned out the cheers.

• Like 1

i should be sat in a little bar in  greece flip flops shorts cold mythos watching the opening  game , would of watched a lot more games than i will be  .. 

• Like 1

Well it's about to start. Despite much is wrong with the modern game there's nothing quite like international football finals for me. I was alive in '66 but wasn't old enough to truly appreciate England winning something. Italia 90 and 96 Euros is the best it has got for me. Will football be coming home this time? Not holding me breath but you never know 😀

1 hour ago, eastcoast said:

. Will football be coming home this time? Not holding me breath but you never know 😀

I hope not, my dream is that they go out in the group stage......that would be amazing for me.

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I hope not, my dream is that they go out in the group stage......that would be amazing for me.

dont think anyones biting mate , i like a good tournament gives you an insight into other countries teams and where there at .  they`ll be kids all over the world watching it which cant be bad for kids football the numbers used to increase at coaching after the big tournaments , 

On 09/09/2020 at 10:04, maxhardcore said:

You can get a nice 7/1 for the Mighty SAFC to win Supa League 1 👍🇬🇧

Max could of got a nice bag of cheesy chips with the quid he squandered on this bet..😂😂

21 minutes ago, sid g said:

dont think anyones biting mate , i like a good tournament gives you an insight into other countries teams and where there at .  they`ll be kids all over the world watching it which cant be bad for kids football the numbers used to increase at coaching after the big tournaments , 

Not looking for a bite mate, I never do that ever.

I was just replying to the post, nothing more 

• Like 1

My Saturday evening will consist of a vets game and then home to watch Sligo Rovers v Drogheda !

Not exactly Totti and Del Piero ! Lol 

• Haha 1