maxhardcore

Football Thread 20-21 Season 😁

52 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Your Fooking clueless ' trying to tell a supporter of a club they support and a team they watch play week in week out were they are going wrong .

You couldn't make half your nonsense up.

The Bog Air I tell you Whiteman Wilf ' the Bog Air.

Its got your Noggin Rotten 👍

Right !

Edited because I just can’t be arsed ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

great start  Wolves , nice 3 points  thank you  lol , few new faces , and got that young lad to have crack yet   COME ON WOLVES.

I watched the EFL show on quest with the boy, the boy said “I hope we go down Dad this is much more enjoyable” ! Lol 13 and couldn’t give a bollocks about being “in the  premier league” or any of that.

Just wants to enjoy watching his little club play a bit of football.......personally, I like that attitude to watching football (as apposed to playing football).......going your football is about so much more than league positions or what league you play in.

One of the reasons I have gravitated to non league is because it’s really enjoyable for lads like me, right up next to the pitch, good honest aggressive football, few tackles flying about, cup of Bovril and a pie, smell of the pitch (anyone ever notice football pitches smell like football pitches ?.......Nah?......just me then ! Lol ) 

So it’s go’s back to what I said before about the Sunderland documentary, it looked like they was going football and hating every minute of it ! Bizarre like 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, WILF said:

I watched the EFL show on quest with the boy, the boy said “I hope we go down Dad this is much more enjoyable” ! Lol 13 and couldn’t give a bollocks about being “in the  premier league” or any of that.

Just wants to enjoy watching his little club play a bit of football.......personally, I like that attitude to watching football (as apposed to playing football).......going your football is about so much more than league positions or what league you play in.

One of the reasons I have gravitated to non league is because it’s really enjoyable for lads like me, right up next to the pitch, good honest aggressive football, few tackles flying about, cup of Bovril and a pie, smell of the pitch (anyone ever notice football pitches smell like football pitches ?.......Nah?......just me then ! Lol ) 

So it’s go’s back to what I said before about the Sunderland documentary, it looked like they was going football and hating every minute of it ! Bizarre like 

Cheers.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

I know mate, it’s bloody awful getting old ! Haha 😂 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Charts you certainly frequent football threads for a man who don't like football 😁

Now that's Bizarre

Free lucky brass cock in post ' you never know you might get that mag takeover you really want lol 👍

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Charts you certainly frequent football threads for a man who don't like football 😁

Now that's Bizarre

Free lucky brass cock in post ' you never know you might get that mag takeover you really want lol 👍

It's not my favourite sport, but I watch games I think might interest me, and read posts that are usually good for a laugh !

I just don't consider myself an expert, far from it.

i guess I've posted just as much, or more, on other threads; Brexit, politics, etc , than I have on football, so what's bizarre about that ?

I won't bite, I outgrew that a long time ago ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bird said:

great start  Wolves , nice 3 points  thank you  lol , few new faces , and got that young lad to have crack yet   COME ON 

The recent rise of Wolves should be inspiring to others. Yes money has been spent but nothing astronomical and yet they're getting up there and playing nice football. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

The recent rise of Wolves should be inspiring to others. Yes money has been spent but nothing astronomical and yet they're getting up there and playing nice football. 

Nuno is a decent coach, he gets his team playing nice stuff and mire importantly from what I witnessed the last couple of seasons, stuff that suits the opposition.

I suppose on the face of it, ex goalkeepers should make decent coaches having spent their career watching it all unfold ! Lol 

Are all the over paid ball kickers still kneeling and supporting dead scumbags ?? Gis shout when ther not I might get slightly interested in the cnts lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, WILF said:

Nuno is a decent coach, he gets his team playing nice stuff and mire importantly from what I witnessed the last couple of seasons, stuff that suits the opposition.

I suppose on the face of it, ex goalkeepers should make decent coaches having spent their career watching it all unfold ! Lol 

When clubs that did the hard bit years ago and have/had the infrastructure in place to carry on in the top flight but struggle season to season or plummet down the leagues fascinate and annoy me. Always down the people making the important decisions off pitch getting it wrong. Usually down to greed and/or the arrogant belief that they can re-invent the wheel. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

I think your struggling to remember the shite he dished up last season.

Hes stuck in the dark ages lumping balls thru the middle to 5 foot odd Grigg ' when we have the players to bring the best out of Grigg.

He should of went end of last season truth be known but them Oxford wankers obviously like a yes man.

And you think that Neil warnock is a better option . 

oh dear max 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, WILF said:

Right !

Edited because I just can’t be arsed ! 

I'm glad you edited that post wilf ,,I don't know why you brought gnasher and socks into it and said those nasty things about them ,it was over the top ,your criticism of ketchup though was spot on .

• Haha 7

44 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

And you think that Neil warnock is a better option . 

oh dear max 

Don't tell me you didn't know Warnock is known for his nice little passes through the middle neat play down the flanks instead of humping from back to front route one stuff there getting now 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I'm glad you edited that post wilf ,,I don't know why you brought gnasher and socks into it and said those nasty things about them ,it was over the top ,your criticism of ketchup though was spot on .

You little monkey you, you are a very naughty boy ! 😂 

• Haha 1