maxhardcore

Football Thread 20-21 Season 😁

2 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Your mixing people up again , have to start calling you muddled maxi.

Stiff doesn't like the fact rangers took a knee, never said about hating anyone 🙄

He's constantly bleating on about immigration ' BLM ' anything associated with not being whiter than white not being right for GB

Him and his pal are constantly at it and anyone who don't agree to his way of thinking is now a wrongun 

What a self entitled Wanker 👎

🇬🇧👍🇬🇧 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

He's constantly bleating on about immigration ' BLM ' anything associated with not being whiter than white not being right for GB

Him and his pal are constantly at it and anyone who don't agree to his way of thinking is now a wrongun 

🇬🇧👍🇬🇧 

Don't think he does but as we all know, you know best

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

🇬🇧👍🇬🇧 

Boo f***ing hoo !.......the bloke put himself in the line of fire for 16 months in two of the most savage Herrick operations of the Afghan war while you were away in the third world getting up to nonsense and exploiting people......behave yourself ! 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, WILF said:

Boo f***ing hoo !.......the bloke put himself in the line of fire for 16 months in two of the most savage Herrick operations of the Afghan war while you were away in the third world getting up to nonsense and exploiting people......behave yourself ! 

So f**k what has that got to do with wether I choose to go to a football match or not you retard 

Boo Fooking hoo .

Youv spewed it re WH that's your choice but you don't make the choice for any other on this Island 

Why the constant name calling of anyone who doesn't agree with you max

Edited by Blackmag

On a footballing note and from my own biased view a nice start for NUFC. Steve Bruce carrying on his lucky streak (I'm not complaining) as WHUFC  hit the cross bar a few times before we scored and on another day penalties would have been awarded against us and Carroll red carded early on and Wilson's goal chalked off. But we got the luck and made our own. Looked like a competent Premier League club and did not instigate a negative cowardly game plan. Early days.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

On a footballing note and from my own biased view a nice start for NUFC. Steve Bruce carrying on his lucky streak (I'm not complaining) as WHUFC  hit the cross bar a few times before we scored and on another day penalties would have been awarded against us and Carroll red carded early on and Wilson's goal chalked off. But we got the luck and made our own. Looked like a competent Premier League club and did not instigate a negative cowardly game plan. Early days.

That's one of the most unbiased posts iv seen on here 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

🇬🇧👍🇬🇧 

So you agreee with BLM ? If so your the wrongun as there f****n destroying everything British or trying to , as for immigration pls don’t tell me your all for it , ex soldiers sleeping on the streets while these bast4rds are housed in 4* hotels . . If you agree with both I think you need to open your eyes to what’s happening ,Wilf you’d be best completely ignoring Max as he may have  Leftie / Snowflake Syndrome 😞 

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Why the constant name calling of anyone who doesn't agree with you max

He gets a little emotional, have you found out why your a lier yet?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

He gets a little emotional, have you found out why your a lier yet?

No like I haven't like a few times in the past when he's called it me buddy  he does get emotion but that's natural when something is new to you you do get more passionate about it 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, lanesra said:

So you agreee with BLM ? If so your the wrongun as there f****n destroying everything British or trying to , as for immigration pls don’t tell me your all for it , ex soldiers sleeping on the streets while these bast4rds are housed in 4* hotels . . If you agree with both I think you need to open your eyes to what’s happening ,Wilf you’d be best completely ignoring Max as he may have  Leftie / Snowflake Syndrome 😞 

The thing is lanesra if I had fell out with as many lads as max does on every thread I went on firstly I would question whether I was wrong and secondly is this a forum I want to be on but when max can't answer questions he resorts to form insults ect maybe it's a attention seeking thing 

• Like 2

Maybe it’s a Leftie thing 🤔 I’ve seen them slate people for having a different opinion to them 😤 . . Their normal form of insult is shouting WACIST or maybe it’s RACIST I’m never too sure as they sound strange 🤪

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

The thing is lanesra if I had fell out with as many lads as max does on every thread I went on firstly I would question whether I was wrong and secondly is this a forum I want to be on but when max can't answer questions he resorts to form insults ect maybe it's a attention seeking thing 

He's totally different on other sites

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, baker boy said:

He's totally different on other sites

I can imagine  shame as he's probably a decent lad and for a while put some good posts up before reverting to type