• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WILF

• Blackmag

• maxhardcore

• THE STIFFMEISTER

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im just too delirious to write anything sensible at the moment. As old school West Ham fans i/we always resisted any temptation to fall into all that " we are a big club " talk......but some thin

Absolutely brilliant result....once again Southgate proves all us "experts " wrong good for him. Hand of God.....Lampards 2 foot over the line goal.....and its " tough shit " We get one iffy

Posted Images

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Oh I Don’t think that’s max

I just find it funny that the sayings he uses are lifted straight from others banter . 

No I know it's not max, his misses wouldn't let him on 2 forums .... He's already on here and Facebook. Imagine the tantrums he'd have when the other so called fans told max he was talking nonsense on there 

3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

So what of the news leaking out of a potential takeover .

Multi Billionaires who owned Marseilles outright once over .

The Press billing Sunderland AFC as a Sleeping Giant and rightly so 👍

Hopefully it all goes thru and it's a new chapter and new dawn.

Don't get your hopes up max why would billionaires that have links with  Marseille and Monaco suddenly want to turn up in Sunderland 😂 yeah I can see the attraction here max wasn't one of the sons a leading figure in the drugs world till he was killed and a load got killed shortly after in revenge surely that's not the sort you want owning you is it 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, WILF said:

You know what I reckon mate........I reckon they should sack the manager ! Lol 😂 

Oh there all having a melt down even suggesting who's coming in 😂 the thick feckers haven't grasped they can't afford to sack him and Donald has done them up again like a kipper 😂saying about rumours through the press to get the fans of his back 

2 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Don't get your hopes up max why would billionaires that have links with  Marseille and Monaco suddenly want to turn up in Sunderland 😂 yeah I can see the attraction here max wasn't one of the sons a leading figure in the drugs world till he was killed and a load got killed shortly after in revenge surely that's not the sort you want owning you is it 

It ain't done till it's done ' no one is getting exited.

Its a case of wait and see.

• Haha 1