Football Thread 20-21 Season 😁

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im just too delirious to write anything sensible at the moment. As old school West Ham fans i/we always resisted any temptation to fall into all that " we are a big club " talk......but some thin

Absolutely brilliant result....once again Southgate proves all us "experts " wrong good for him. Hand of God.....Lampards 2 foot over the line goal.....and its " tough shit " We get one iffy

Posted Images

On 11/11/2020 at 20:58, South hams hunter said:

See most would just put I agree with what parky said and then bullet the points i.e reference not plagiarism

Definitely a fail if he keeps cheating and then he'll have to repeat the year again ,which means he'll be the only 50 year old still in primary school

He may be on FB under an alias like slider 

Exactly have you noticed how quiet he's been lately I think he knows he's been schooled I bet he pissed he's been found out yet again 😉but we all must keep on educating him in order for him to sound like he's not plum 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Exactly have you noticed how quiet he's been lately I think he knows he's been schooled I bet he pissed he's been found out yet again 😉but we all must keep on educating him in order for him to sound like he's not plum 

I noticed his very few posts today didn't have any venom at all, personally think we can all give ourselves a pat on the back 👏

That or his misses has told him off for shouting at his phone all-day 🤣 I actually noticed a few weeks ago that he stopped posting evenings so I deffo think the boss is controlling his screen time ... ' no Lee you can't play on your phone until you've done all your homework . So what's 2+2+2 ...' 

' stadium of light, FACT'

• Haha 1

Well done Scotland,cant believe its been 22 years from i was out in France pickling my liver following them in a major tourney lol.....Its my auld man iam chuffed for more than anything he's a huge Scotland fan and he's getting on now a bit and i genuinely didnt think he'd see us getting to another tournament,spoke to him on the phone last night and was buzzing which in turn brought a huge smile to my coupen lol

• Like 5
9 hours ago, Blackmag said:

The only person doing the schooling will be Fury v AJ 

😂👍

As I told yous moons ago 

But would yous listen 😁

😷

It will def be a case of fast hands - space and a battered AJ face 😂👍

23 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Parky said the govt not reporting 50% getting killed by Jackdaws, Rooks,Magpies and Jays..😁

Well we being told Rats could carry Corvid as You call it 😁where it could possibly mutate and cause a constant revolving door of infections is what they say ?

So will it be a constant yearly revolving door of vaccinations ?