maxhardcore

Football Thread 20-21 Season 😁

16 hours ago, WILF said:

Always the same with you, get made to look a complete f***ing idiot trying to talk about football then resort to trying to insult people.......get the hankies out, the crying comes next πŸ‘

Your the Fooking fool spouting the shite you do then doing the complete opposite to what you should be doing re the shite you spout .

A total Charlatan πŸ‘

38 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Your the Fooking fool spouting the shite you do then doing the complete opposite to what you should be doing re the shite you spout .

A total Charlatan πŸ‘

That's exactly what you did on the covid thread you clown πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

50 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

A total Charlatan πŸ‘

Hear come the tears........shall I pass you the Kleenex ?Β 

I can honestly say I never gave Sunderland FC a second thought until a few years back, I'm obsessed now...f***ing tragic! Lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 09/09/2020 at 10:04, maxhardcore said:

You can get a nice 7/1 for the Mighty SAFC to win Supa League 1 πŸ‘πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

I see you played like champions today max πŸ˜‚Β and your loyal fans already calling your manager after one game πŸ˜‚ clueless .devoid of ideas .same old shite. Parkinson outΒ  were staying in league 1Β πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Β what a difference one game at home makes πŸ˜‚

Edited by Blackmag

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

f***ing gutted, so close to a great start at Anfield. 😭

What a game you lot played fair play to Leeds you took it to themΒ 

Just now, Blackmag said:

What a game you lot played fair play to Leeds you took it to themΒ 

Played well and have to be positive putting in a performance like that against the champions but it's still a gutter knowing they were so close to hanging on to a point.Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

I see you played like champions today max πŸ˜‚Β and your loyal fans already calling your manager after one game πŸ˜‚ clueless .devoid of ideas .same old shite. Parkinson outΒ  were staying in league 1Β πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Β what a difference one game at home makes πŸ˜‚

Call me sad but I just went and checked the scores on the BBC sport website.they showed the results if the women's fa super cup before the Sunderland result.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Call me sad but I just went and checked the scores on the BBC sport website.they showed the results if the women's fa super cup before the Sunderland result.

It normally happens with most result channels they even show Scottish football scores first andΒ  leave the bottom leagues till last as there not important πŸ˜‚

10 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

1 all against Bristol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But southhams one of the excuses by the manager honestly it's pure gold one of the reasons we didn't win was we didn't know about the rules with the ball boys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it's club andΒ  fans that just keep giving πŸ˜‚Β 

15 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

1 all against Bristol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

A red card, that will be every other c**ts fault , you wait and see ! Lol

I must say, she is late back tonight ?.....hope she didn’t get nicked at the match or anything ........