• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My lil 2 love spiders , they found these playing in daddies shed while he was at work. Misses don't like em so the reprobates deal with em

They don't ever hurt any animals mate. Middle one currently has 10 butterflies that she has raised from caterpillars and is trying to tame.

Im not in the least bit worried my friend, in fact its the least of my worries the way the world is today, the spider is resting up in a corner of my living room it can come n go as it pleases

Posted Images

On 13/09/2020 at 21:03, South hams hunter said:

My lil 2 love spiders , they found these playing in daddies shed while he was at work. Misses don't like em so the reprobates deal with em

received_369361013983651.jpeg

received_516974532446620.jpeg

received_1264104133760781.jpeg

Fair play to em ???

No fear there. 

• Haha 1
On 08/09/2020 at 22:38, iworkwhippets said:

Got my head down about 10 ish on the settee , then my phone goes off, so I put the light on, theres a spider just above my head just yards away, its a huge bugger, ive attempted to catch the varmint, but it just rears up on its legs ready to pounce lol eh

we had one at the old house keith,charlie we called him/her..some nights when he was darting around you'dd think it was a mouse..lol. i liked the bugger..

On 13/09/2020 at 21:03, South hams hunter said:

received_369361013983651.jpeg

received_516974532446620.jpeg

received_1264104133760781.jpeg

It is a good thing that they aren't scared by animals and insect ect but it isn't anything that I would encourage because there are poisonous ones out there that could cause life changing injuries.  It's like some caterpillars have hairs that cause bad rashes if touched. I'd just say look but leave them alone.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Meece said:

It is a good thing that they aren't scared by animals and insect ect but it isn't anything that I would encourage because there are poisonous ones out there that could cause life changing injuries.  It's like some caterpillars have hairs that cause bad rashes if touched. I'd just say look but leave them alone.

They always check mate, they do the same with mushrooms they find. Both girls call for us before they pick up anything new

Must admit i did wonder if kids being fearless of animals is a good thing....but im sure they are clued up and know how to approach animals.

My daughter is grown up and married now but still has a terrible fear of dogs which is a shame.....smashing pictures by the way :thumbs: