• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My lil 2 love spiders , they found these playing in daddies shed while he was at work. Misses don't like em so the reprobates deal with em

They don't ever hurt any animals mate. Middle one currently has 10 butterflies that she has raised from caterpillars and is trying to tame.

Im not in the least bit worried my friend, in fact its the least of my worries the way the world is today, the spider is resting up in a corner of my living room it can come n go as it pleases

Posted Images

I had a tarantula when I was a kid so I'm not too squemish with spiders but twice now I've been panned out nodding off on couch when a great cardinal spider ran on my belly and ran straight up my chest towards my face, I didn't know I could still move so quick?

And in Cornwall a few years back I got up early put dressing gown on and went to make a brew when I felt something round my elbow which then started moving down my arm, I had no choice but to hold my arm out and wait for it to pop out and it did after a minor heart attack I shook it off and took this pic, was a right stocky thing I'd not seen before, one of the. false widows I think ?

IMG_20190823_064917.jpg

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Got my head down about 10 ish on the settee , then my phone goes off, so I put the light on, theres a spider just above my head just yards away, its a huge bugger, ive attempted to catch the varmint, but it just rears up on its legs ready to pounce lol eh

Sometimes squash is better than catch

The wife hates spiders if she’s see 1 On the floor she just shouts “Salt spider” That’s the dog name. and the terrier comes running ? he is a good spider killer. But like’s to roll on them when he’s killed them lol. 

My bedroom growing up was always full of spiders because my sister was terrified of them and whenever she screamed for me I couldn't be bothered to take them outside so I always put them in my room instead.

Edited by Neal

So it's not just us then?  The Mrs goes up to bed earlier than me and the other night there was her beating going on.  It was like the James bond film.  we've controlled several large spiders in the last few weeks.  I look for the small females that the big males follow and try to fix them.  One night I was woken up by her going Looney in bed.  A tarantula had made the mistake of absailing down onto her.  Bloody spiders.  Bloody insects in General.

Edited by Meece
3 hours ago, king said:

The wife hates spiders if she’s see 1 On the floor she just shouts “Salt spider” That’s the dog name. and the terrier comes running ? he is a good spider killer. But like’s to roll on them when he’s killed them lol. 

That's weird wor lass also shouts spider and the terrier comes and eats them.?

• Haha 1