LED or normal yellow beam

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn't call flipping a switch new technology,just us old cnts can't see as good.I'm betting the younger gen won't be able the see much in the future staring at their phones all day.

I gone back to halogen. Don’t think the dog ran so well on led. For instance rabbit running back towards the lamp dog didn’t seem able to pick rabbit up so well and not really trying until beam was to

Them what use led 

Yea me gone back to me old yellow. As I have got older the last few years really noticed the eyes not as good.No chance with led plr 500. I go duck shooting with young fella and if he weren't there I wouldn't even know there was ducks about half the time lol. Once its light I am fine but in low light its pretty tough going past a certain range. Like the end of my nose haha 

• Like 4

I gone back to halogen. Don’t think the dog ran so well on led. For instance rabbit running back towards the lamp dog didn’t seem able to pick rabbit up so well and not really trying until beam was to side of dog or behind. That’s just what I thought tho 

• Like 4