Good evening all.

Firstly I would like to say it is an absolute pleasure to say I can join such a community. 

My name is Rob and I’m based in Essex. For many reasons I have landed here writing this Brief introduction about myself but to save you all (or those who so wish to read) a complete load of boredom I shall try to keep it short and sweet.

From growing up I was always fascinated in the out doors, being 28 years old now my life between now and then has brought me some fun and fantastic times with memories and skills that shan’t be forgotten or wasted. 
I have always been very keen on shooting and have many many years of experience whether it be for rabbits, pigeons or even a simple bit of target shooting however I realise that there is a lot to still learn.

Amongst a busy work schedule I have always Had the dream taking up shooting more regularly and really getting into my feet with it all as I have often had great opportunities to partake with my close family members but seemed keep it just an idea rather that making it reality on my own. 

so here I am now amongst this great community, my aim is to gain some great knowledge from those who really know the crack and see where it goes and for anything else that could put me in the right direction. 

I look foward to any future contact,

thanks

rob.