What chance do we have

Just now, W. Katchum said:

And that was just the women ?

Oh didnt av them all boys school , and the junior school was the lancastrian type strictly boys and girls not allowed to mix during breaks seperate play grounds etc ? Reason being boys did boy things and girls did theres  , there should be more like that today mite reduce pansys 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My kids school are all for me taking them hunting, fishing etc... Kids are always taking in trophies for their class talks... Stuffed fox, badger, various skulls, feathers, blown eggs, nests, tadpoles

Beaten ,our head master used open fire on us in assembly wi a Tommy gun If we were lucky

Reminds me when one of my kids got to bring the class mascot (a fox lol) home for the weekend, she had to do a write up and take photos etc of what they got up to the weekend Not sure they liked the p

When I was a kid my old English teacher used to say to me you wagg any lessons you want you wagg mine I'l come looking for yah any way he said what do yah do when your not in school I said take my lurchers out and my ferret and catty he used to do it himself in his younger days and I think he was shocked I weren't like all the other little shits who wagged it ?

• Like 1

I'm getting a bit soft hearted in my older age with animals but still like hunting them.Rats,while I admire their survival skills are the exception and I take great delight in killing them in any manner necessary.They are a true enemy of man and anyone that shows compassion for them is a ----wit imo.

I can remember having to learn about where our food came from at junior school ,teacher had a farmer come in to do a talk and we even went on day trip to local estate .we had the keeper take us around pens and showed us his gilet "kill wire " and he talked about pest control and why he control them . he also spoke about poachers ,I probably went very quiet at that point as my older brothers were out every night putting food on the table . it was nothing new to me as I'd wake up and find kaneys /hares /rabbits hanging from hooks waiting for my mother to skin and cook ,

life as changed since them far of days . 

1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

I can remember having to learn about where our food came from at junior school ,teacher had a farmer come in to do a talk and we even went on day trip to local estate .we had the keeper take us around pens and showed us his gilet "kill wire " and he talked about pest control and why he control them . he also spoke about poachers ,I probably went very quiet at that point as my older brothers were out every night putting food on the table . it was nothing new to me as I'd wake up and find kaneys /hares /rabbits hanging from hooks waiting for my mother to skin and cook ,

life as changed since them far of days . 

For the worse unfortunately 

• Like 2