What chance do we have

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My kids school are all for me taking them hunting, fishing etc... Kids are always taking in trophies for their class talks... Stuffed fox, badger, various skulls, feathers, blown eggs, nests, tadpoles

Beaten ,our head master used open fire on us in assembly wi a Tommy gun If we were lucky

Reminds me when one of my kids got to bring the class mascot (a fox lol) home for the weekend, she had to do a write up and take photos etc of what they got up to the weekend Not sure they liked the p

25 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

? My old form tutor in junior school Mr. Price would be smoking a big Berkley menthol as he played the piano in assembly ? imagine that these days??

My old science teacher was always pissed up and told us the answers for the exams,ya just need to know how to play it,Don’t get me wrong I was a c**t at school and always got the cane nearly every day just for the laugh.but when they used to smoke and have abit crack you can’t imagine anything like that now but I think they should bring the cane back.Most of the little shits now would shit themselves ??

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, The drover said:

Glasgow is quite literally overrun with them ? what part of Glasgow are you ftom

We used to do loads at a football ground up Scotland but I can’t remember which ground as I’m going back 18yrs plus but I hate football.It was full of them plus a few travelodges with the cage traps.But that when I worked for eagle pest control before we changed to mitie.

2 minutes ago, lurchers said:

We used to do loads at a football ground up Scotland but I can’t remember which ground as I’m going back 18yrs plus but I hate football.It was full of them plus a few travelodges with the cage traps.But that when I worked for eagle pest control before we changed to mitie.

Partick thistle?

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

That’s his brother, one I’m talking about always a wee trio a Russell’s an usually his bro way chop shop had a Russel off him, I stayed across toad from chip shop an jackthelad a few years older than me hunted with it, I’m actually half sure the dog my ole man had was called Craig big fawn thing like chips hop except colour was related to it, I was best mates with his boy, an he used to take us out with the big dog a lot when we was younger ?

where you from?

Castlemilk.  I went out coursing with hairy joe ?

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

? My old form tutor in junior school Mr. Price would be smoking a big Berkley menthol as he played the piano in assembly ? imagine that these days??

We used av 3 on them studying form on the racing pages you cunna see in the staff room for smoke and some were so brutal they get locked up these days ?

• Haha 1