Frame is welded as is the plates seems frame is only on the front, the front is made up with doors on then set into the folded plate then riveted on, they all do the same thing it's only how they are finished is different this is another I am making, it will have an all wire door, I'll be making a couple of triples as well with a different door set up again 

20200909_191942.jpg

• Like 2
On 08/09/2020 at 08:21, fireman said:

Don't mind him mate,he's a jacker with plenty to say but not a lot to listen to, but that is a good box and well done..:clapper:...

Kick started the thread didn’t it Stevo which is more than would of happened to it .Dont thank me ,it’s a service mate .

Hows the pup coming on .Soon be time for roadkill ,shiny terriers and drug taking whilst hunting .
You should buy a box Stevo .Never need to wash it .

Be good Stevo  and keep it real .

Nic box by the way mate .Smart ally weld .

• Like 1
2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Kick started the thread didn’t it Stevo which is more than would of happened to it .Dont thank me ,it’s a service mate .

Hows the pup coming on .Soon be time for roadkill ,shiny terriers and drug taking whilst hunting .

By slating someone,yeah dead clever. :rolleyes:

What pup?,again rattling on about things you know feck all about again and why not finish off a dig with a big old bifta whilst the terrier's having a rag about after the shots been fired man.:victory:

Got a box just like triggers broom,it's the same box iv'e had for years and only had to replace the wood a few times...:laugh:

Always real and always honest.:yes:

See didn't hurt to say something positive did it now  timmy..:clapper:

My bad thought you had a pup on .Ok for you to slate me though eh ,numpty .

We seem to be moving away from hunting and concentrating on lads feelings and their well being these days Steve so I had a long hard think about it and came up with .............Bollocks to the lot of ya ,tis the season for windups and pisstakes .

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, foxdropper said:

FD you come across as a real prick sometimes.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Don’t take it too seriously mate .Im fishing most of the time on here .Sometimes I get a rise other times I have to change bait but either way it kills time between work and hunting .Katchum is the easy catch ,followed by his posse then Stevo .

Getting bored with a few so blocked them .

Can discuss sensible with anybody that wants to but I think in the main we have been infiltrated by non hunting arseholes that deserve the hook in the corner of the mouth from time to time .
Nights drawing in fast so be off here more and more ,be sure to cast a line from time to time just to keep my hand in though lol.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...