First trip this season

WHWT

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their we go I know slippers and short not the best hunters look !! Out the 31 only one half grown as say blessed at min with this place its alive. PUD

Another cracking day well morning got pick up 7 30 am was on the job 8 45 did one big warren finished at 12 00 got 40 with ferrets and picked 4 up with terriers grand morning. PUD 

Third day this season ferrets getting back into it and young silver jill coming on well. Another no problem day long may it last it wont obviously, any way the Dandie put a couple up when was walking

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

We normally take the lot around the fields working the  salt grass reeds etc up on moors well just before the grouse moors that can consist of, my old westie my two plummers and the new pup my dandie. Also their could be the rest of the border ratters with plummer, plummers xs, border/Russels,  fells, collies depends on who's going who available. Plus what we are doing if if day out or job to clear off some rabbits,  then we put most them away and take one or tw0 dogs ferreting then back around the fields after finished with ferrets. As said the farmer wanted us up early this season so got do what he asks we had twenty four (Rabbits) with only terriers in one session, no guns running dogs not that I have anything against them, so twenty four canny score for terriers think we had seven out that day.

PUD

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Tried to get out the day got up the moors but was wild took old westie out he's 12 now so gave him few hrs out as big rat day the morn and he not be out all day. 

BRR.jpg.cc13c4e78ff6715c7b8b2e697ea80057.jpg

152369190_SNOWBALL.jpg.2624d9bb90eb2873f790e24b42690f6f.jpg

He marked set under the snow purse nets on young ljill in four out then away home Brr

PUD

Edited by WHWT
  • Like 5