First trip this season

WHWT

On ‎07‎/‎09‎/‎2020 at 17:43, WHWT said:

Netmaker 

No he was my best ferret beginners mistake left door open gone the next morning never seen him again bah great ferret he was.

PUD

taking a litter from one of the jill's I had from you,  you are welcome to a couple of kits only breeding to replace my old timers

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their we go I know slippers and short not the best hunters look !! Out the 31 only one half grown as say blessed at min with this place its alive. PUD

Another cracking day well morning got pick up 7 30 am was on the job 8 45 did one big warren finished at 12 00 got 40 with ferrets and picked 4 up with terriers grand morning. PUD 

Third day this season ferrets getting back into it and young silver jill coming on well. Another no problem day long may it last it wont obviously, any way the Dandie put a couple up when was walking

Posted Images

On 07/09/2020 at 09:58, WHWT said:

First trip out with the ferrets this year, as said before no shortage rabbits here. Now before any one says its summer we been mooching/bushing now for while as farmer said he would just shoot and leave them if we didnt get up. We been picking high teens low twentys up with just terriers between 4 to 8 dogs. Now to the ferrets first time out this season took my three jills two been out before silver one first trip out as this years young. Picked four nice open set ran nets out and farmer turned up for once went like clock work 27 out with in 3 hrs. Then went picked terriers up walked same fields nailed three and farmer Collie got one ended up 31.  I have never seen as many rabbits on this place and i been at it a while the place looks like they used to say about pre mixi days,Trying to put photo up in min.

Cheers

PUD

Looks a great day ?

Second time out day and not wanting to sound cocky, another cracking morning. Same farm next fields along same as last week well few more little digs, farmer came again see if he still as keen in January brrrrr. Any way young silver ferret did well that dark one bolted load ended up with 35 with ferrets, then stopped walked fields pick couple up with terriers. Photo to follow.

PUD

• 2 weeks later...

DAVID.jpg.2ed7a4338e56ccc951a6c1b431d09d97.jpg

Third day this season ferrets getting back into it and young silver jill coming on well. Another no problem day long may it last it wont obviously, any way the Dandie put a couple up when was walking the fields with the terriers. Ended up with 39.

PUD

Edited by WHWT
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...