birmingham knife attacks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was in work just before this virus shite and the police were on the radio saying how they couldn’t respond to crime because of a lack of money in my area outside my works was a police and vosa roadb

Yet you say a hurty word to someone online and your doors coming off. The country has gone to shit mate. It’s our Children I fear for

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Dougieboy said:

I live a couple miles from this attack. A couple weeks ago, a few cars pulled up onto the estate. Lads jumped out with Guns, there was a five minute flurry and people running all over the block. At least two guns were spotted. The police sent one panda car and two bobbys. That’s how he wasn’t caught. 

the police use this “cut back” excuses now. We can’t afford to police bla bla bla. They literally drive past crime. 

It was embarrassing listening to the press conference today, almost blaming covid 19. Someone died here and it wasn’t due to covid f***ing 19 

I was in work just before this virus shite and the police were on the radio saying how they couldn’t respond to crime because of a lack of money in my area outside my works was a police and vosa roadblock for 8hrs probably half a million pounds worth of cars and 15 plod stopping every builder who’s van was a few years old, they have become another form of government income with on the spot fines and persecuting motorists no other interest just hitting targets and taxing the working man ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
13 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I was in work just before this virus shite and the police were on the radio saying how they couldn’t respond to crime because of a lack of money in my area outside my works was a police and vosa roadblock for 8hrs probably half a million pounds worth of cars and 15 plod stopping every builder who’s van was a few years old, they have become another form of government income with on the spot fines and persecuting motorists no other interest just hitting targets and taxing the working man ?

Yet you say a hurty word to someone online and your doors coming off. The country has gone to shit mate. It’s our Children I fear for

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Dougieboy said:

I live a couple miles from this attack. A couple weeks ago, a few cars pulled up onto the estate. Lads jumped out with Guns, there was a five minute flurry and people running all over the block. At least two guns were spotted. The police sent one panda car and two bobbys. That’s how he wasn’t caught. 

the police use this “cut back” excuses now. We can’t afford to police bla bla bla. They literally drive past crime. 

It was embarrassing listening to the press conference today, almost blaming covid 19. Someone died here and it wasn’t due to covid f***ing 19 

They can afford helicopters , drones , quads , crossers , 4 x4 and kennel costs for gallelio 

• Like 2

Went to pick my lad up from Euston station london last night as he missed the last train

Got there about 1:30 this morning.he said he seen 3 lads chasing 1 lad and all armed with knives on clear view and all 3 lads laughing.

What a place ? I was a bit blown away how busy it was at that time.double deckers with loads of people on. people everywhere and 2 little bridge type things with huge digital screens above the main road like bloody TVs

1 hour ago, king said:

Went to pick my lad up from Euston station london last night as he missed the last train

Got there about 1:30 this morning.he said he seen 3 lads chasing 1 lad and all armed with knives on clear view and all 3 lads laughing.

What a place ? I was a bit blown away how busy it was at that time.double deckers with loads of people on. people everywhere and 2 little bridge type things with huge digital screens above the main road like bloody TVs

And that’s London empty at the moment mate ;) 

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Someone voted for these people mate, it wasn’t me and I don’t suppose it was you......but someone did so all I can say is, thanks ☹️

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Been working in London on and off for the last 10-12 yrs, hell of a culture shock when I 1st went up there

It was more busy at 1:30 in the morning than swansea in the afternoon.i will admit I was a bit blown away with it all.and was only there for maybe 1hr driving in and out..

18 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I live in a village with less than 200 houses half way up a hillside, its like going to another World when Im up there.

Fair play for working there mate.

I worked on the croydon tramlink for a while.about 25yrs ago I think it was.

That place was busy.. but not like central london..

11 hours ago, timmytree said:

Somali muslim. But we're not allowed to say that so the cops will be looking for a white lesbian in a bikini so they don't get accused of racism.

Dont worry .... im sure it,ll turn out he was a newly imported cardio - thoracic surgeon here to help us ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 4