New to the forum

Hi folks. I’m new to the forum. I enjoy fly fishing for trout of which I only catch enough to eat (if I’m lucky) and I also shoot pigeons and rabbits and as with my fishing I only kill what I plan to eat. Unless of course it’s rats,the only good rat is a dead rat, I might add that I don’t eat rat although the odd squirrel isn’t to be sniffed at. I just wanted to pick the brains of the experts or the more knowledgeable/experienced folks amongst us.

I’ve got a Webley Axsor carbine with scope and silencer. I’ve had it from new and I’ve never taken it out in the rain or layed it down on the dirt. Basically this gun is immaculate. My question is , how much is this worth as I’m considering selling it and getting something else. I also have a pump that I would include in the sale which is also in great condition. I understand that a gun shop will want to make money on it so if I sold it that way (preferred as I could possibly part ex it) I need to have an idea of how much to ask for. Also if I should go ahead and sell it then what would be a worthy replacement as my Axsor has been amazing and I’d be looking for something equally as good or better.

Hello and welcome mate , it always surprises me the valuations folk throw at post like this as without pictures or at least seeing the gun who knows as one persons idea of good condition is totally diffrent from somebody elses 

• Thanks 1

The axsor in its day was airgun of the year one time .I had one ,about £450 new back then .Good condition ,everything working and decent seals ,got to be worth £300 private sale ,150 chop in at gun shop if that .Dont let the pump go with gun mate ,sell seperate .Welcome to the forum .

• Like 1