BLACK RABBITS

micky

I  went to a field yesterday for a look round  and i saw over 20 Black Rabbits  as well as the normal kind  , i went back this morning with a camera to see if i could get a picture an though i saw 10  the  were  very skittish all i have to do now is finding a way of catching them  because the job will be much harder than it looks 

DSCF2694.JPG

DSCF2701.JPG

DSCF2702.JPG

• Like 3

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd shoot them all before they grow up and start rioting looting and mugging everybody.

what a splindid way to nab a few rabbits that is...just a knitting needle inside ya coat....and any old mongrel to mark the walls....obviously not a gun trained spaniel  first victim  for the kni

Another nice thing about this spot

Posted Images

The only farm I have  with black rabbits the farmer won’t let me touch the blacks as he says it would be bad luck lol.Roughly half are blacks now as I’ve been pretty hard on the usual colour  for years .Nv looks your only course there mate .

2 hours ago, Bobtheferret said:

Don’t see many vicars round my way but you do see the odd one, I have caught thousands of rabbits but just the single black one! 

Vicars lol thats what we calls them on our patch , when vicar been leaving his mark the normal ones usually av dark patches in them , never seen so many as in photo in one area before tho 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, smithie said:

What makes them hard to catch?

The Field  is L shaped with a total length of 600 yards by 45 width with three  sides  walled ,  there are major  well lit roads either side , there are no holes to be seen  as the Rabbits run straight into the walls , there are no runs visible  as yet  and i dont want to make  any until i see a little traffic .  ....... over to you  lot ??????

18 minutes ago, micky said:

The Field  is L shaped with a total length of 600 yards by 45 width with three  sides  walled ,  there are major  well lit roads either side , there are no holes to be seen  as the Rabbits run straight into the walls , there are no runs visible  as yet  and i dont want to make  any until i see a little traffic .  ....... over to you  lot ??????

I assume the walls themselves are where the rabbits are living and they are unferretable? I don’t have any walls in my neck of the woods so they are all new to me!