On 04/09/2020 at 16:34, W. Katchum said:

I got one the widow frames here but the tube bands are starting to get wee holes in em so don’t want use it, kids been using it for last couple years just messing about shooting each other with sweets an stuff? gonna get meself one to for over winter, if I could get like some the guys in here I’d have some serious bags jus walking about yard?

It's definitely go for a frame with flat bands mate, they are a massive upgrade over a black widow. Way more consistent I find 

Should be safe with 10mm steel and [BANNED TEXT] oh f**k off Mm8s nuts as a general starting point, I,m not as fussy as many and usually have an assortment in my pockets from 12 leads down to 9mm steels but those two will get you going and will hit a target or knock a pigeon or swizzle right out a tree ??

Edited by Greyman
  • Thanks 1

It’s all about success mate success breeds confidence and confidence breeds success, so start close and use an old Ali can as you no if you hit it or not then just move back a bit when you start hitting it until your hitting it regularly from a distance you need to get to your jackdaws, ??

• Like 1

Jackdaws did somebody mention Jackdaws...?, I’ve yet to down one. You on farcebook katchy ? Balls of steel Suffolk for ya bearings mate, I’ve heard a whisper that your pretty affluent so 10mm steel as Greyman says are ok. The bearings go up in price as they go in size. 

edited to ad... those sights are for fairy’s real men don’t use em ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1