Job opportunity

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Might be looking for a young lad 18_22 year old , to be trained up to level 2 standard in pest control . Ideally in a 10 mile radius of Glasgow.  Driving licence is a must . Starting off cleaning pige

There's always work out there if you want it.... I work on sites, and I can never remember a team of 2/3 brickies needing 5/6 labourers?most are bone idle and attached to their phones.... Same go

When I started work you expected to get all the shitty jobs,it was a fact of employment the the new kid got all the shit and tricks.You stuck at it and worked your way through the system and when a ne

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

I pay my brickies 190,and ones on 220 to 240 a day.,they do 7 days a week.labourer,hoddy gets 145 away.good lads.got nice homes,cars etc.but have a young grammar school leaver stands about day dreaming, thick as shit.ask most stupid questions like when we fill up the water butt with hose,he will ask were the tap to turn it off.gets the hump when I say try following the hose you c....t.if you got a proper accountant your taxes won't be too sad ,its what makes the world go round,everyone keeps money coming in.its a one way street with these benefits dinlos.no contributions to society whats so ever.my plumber is a boy,young,hard working don't mind any shit jobs,earns well.

Whereabouts are you ?

24 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Yeah but up there wi the weather u can only do 3 days a year

That's why doing drawing commission's for folk is good.ive just finished a fox commission for someone.

3 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

That’s the way I like to do it, i don’t want to be rich, I’m not a fan of holidays etc, not fussed with expensive cars, as long as I’m comfortable that’ll do me. Life only happens once, f**k spending 60hrs a week grafting, bank balance will look tidy but fast forward 40 years to retirement & you won’t have many memories to look back on. 

I work from 7.30,8am ish to 3.30pm plenty of time to see the kids,I like seeing the kids enjoy themselves if we go on holidays,nice food,drinks ,relax with them.id never do 60hr week for no money.get in get job done,home.kids remember things like that,they don't get spoiled,but compared to my childhood I spose they get a fair bit.cant make good memories without a bit of dollar thrown at it.a walk down the local park won't create much excitement. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

I work from 7.30,8am ish to 3.30pm plenty of time to see the kids,I like seeing the kids enjoy themselves if we go on holidays,nice food,drinks ,relax with them.id never do 60hr week for no money.get in get job done,home.kids remember things like that,they don't get spoiled,but compared to my childhood I spose they get a fair bit.cant make good memories without a bit of dollar thrown at it.a walk down the local park won't create much excitement. 

We didn't have a park

• Haha 2