Job opportunity

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Might be looking for a young lad 18_22 year old , to be trained up to level 2 standard in pest control . Ideally in a 10 mile radius of Glasgow.  Driving licence is a must . Starting off cleaning pige

There's always work out there if you want it.... I work on sites, and I can never remember a team of 2/3 brickies needing 5/6 labourers?most are bone idle and attached to their phones.... Same go

When I started work you expected to get all the shitty jobs,it was a fact of employment the the new kid got all the shit and tricks.You stuck at it and worked your way through the system and when a ne

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Never been around them different sizes thicknesses hard work takes good roofer lol done westmorelands and cornish jobs never Collyweston 

When I went Scotland I got showed some roofs wi ballyhooli slates on looked a right game 5 million too the square metre 

• Haha 1
  • 1 year later...

A young 23 year old took a chance on this . His uncle is known to a lot of Scottish lads in the dog game . He put the lad up for the post . Might I say what a great lad . Learning fast . Has hardly had to shovel shit lol . Hes ready to start his qualifications etc . But what an honest hard working lad who took a chance leaving his old job and in a few year could be a technician in Australia if he still fancies that . Nice to see a lad take an opportunity and good to see a success story 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, The drover said:

A young 23 year old took a chance on this . His uncle is known to a lot of Scottish lads in the dog game . He put the lad up for the post . Might I say what a great lad . Learning fast . Has hardly had to shovel shit lol . Hes ready to start his qualifications etc . But what an honest hard working lad who took a chance leaving his old job and in a few year could be a technician in Australia if he still fancies that . Nice to see a lad take an opportunity and good to see a success story 

Great to here he's done OK ? not many chances come up like you offered bud so good on ya for giving a youngster a chance and wish him all the best ?

• Like 1